A new girl

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet Returners' started by Chumley, 14 September 2007 Social URL.

1. Chumley

Chumley Member

Cambridge Diet
    Hello everyone

My daughter got married nearly three weeks ago and after seeing photos of myself decided enough was enough and I had to lose the weight. Some people think it would have been a good idea to do it before the wedding but I can't lose weight on demand. I have to do it for me and not for anyone else.

I started CD 10 days ago and in my first week lost 6.5lbs. The first three days I had a terrible headache but now I feel great and so much more energised.

I am relying on you all to keep me on track and I will certainly do the same for you.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sazzy34

sazzy34 Gold Member

cambridge diet / weight watchers
    Consider yourself on the " cd journey track" you will get loads of support and help on here.
    Lots of luck x x
  4. Chumley

Chumley Member

Cambridge Diet

Thanks Sarah, I am going to need all the help I can get:giggle:
  5. Fuzzys Angel

Fuzzys Angel The Lovely James Hetfield

Well done on you first weeks loss! This is great site with loads of advice & support you're certainly in the right place. Good luck with your weight loss journey look forward to reading your posts & hearing you shrink!....xxx
  6. LucyLou

LucyLou Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi Chumley,

Welcome and well done on your first weeks loss. This site is really the best place to be. If you have a question ... someone will answer or even if your just generally feeling **** everyone here will support you.

The best of luck x
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.