A New Me For 2014 :)

13st By Xmas

Bad At Dieting
Hope I'm doing this right.... :eek: This is my diary for Slim and Save! I'm hoping to be on this until the end of this year.

I'm counting tomorrow as my official start day. I am sooooo hungry already! :rolleyes:

I'd like to lose 5 or 6 stones by then. It seems like soooooooo much and an impossible task but I know it really can be done! :stickdance:

I got a small hand blender for the shakes, any lumps make me gag, LOL. :jelous:

I have a large supply of Coke Zero coming my way on Friday. I am a total fizzy juice addict so I think weaning myself off of 'full fat' drinks is going to be harder than not eating real food! :eek:

I also read that you can have black coffee on this diet.... So this morning I gave it a go.... YUCK! Will be giving that a miss! :D

Not really sure what to write here but I think I'll update it with whatever I can. :)

P.S. Can you tell I like smilies? Hahahah :p

Hiya

I'm only on day two but ill be here supporting you :). It does seen a long time but it'll be so worth it at all the Xmas parties!

I'm a fellow fizzy juice addict but I like the diet stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Subscribing here to support you too, I start on Tuesday. Aiming for 6 stones off by Christmas. And if we stick with this, we'll definitely do it.
You can add a weight loss tracker to your signature for motivation as I love to see it going down on mine :) :)
Xx

I am soooooo hungry......

I decided today that for every month on this diet I will buy myself a little reward! :)

Looking forward to new boots in august... :crazy:

Have a glass of sparkling water or coke zero.

Think thin!
Think slim at Christmas :)
You can do this.
Xx

I had a horrible, stressful day today.... I ate. :( It seems that my automatic reaction to stress is just eating. Lots.

I don't want to continue with this - I want to lose weight. I'm not going to give in again, I want a loss on my weigh in day!

Just have to keep thinking about Xmas......

I am back..... :eek:

I am so bad at this dieting malarkey. Have had sooooo many BBQs and parties this week, completely lost control and stuffed my face with food and wine!

I'm ready to commit now, lol. Wish me luck!

P.S. I'm not going to weigh myself until the 1st of August. I don't want to know if I've gained due to this week or not!

Just going to focus on staying on plan and not think about the weight - just need to get into the swing of things instead.

Need to make this my new normal. :)

Back