A New Me once and for all

harassed_mother said:
Goodnight ladies day 40 done day 41 tomorrow and its my wi again its come round so fast don't think it will be a biggy this week somehow will post about half five ish when I'm back on xxx night all sleep tight

Fingers crossed. Good Luck :) x

Rkmriddell said:
Fingers crossed. Good Luck :) x

What she said ^^^^^^ xxx ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning ladies x I cant sleep so up early and watching game of thrones :) hope u all have a good day xx

harassed_mother said:
Morning ladies x I cant sleep so up early and watching game of thrones :) hope u all have a good day xx

Morning.. I've been waking up really early too over last few days. Is that common on CD?

harassed_mother said:

Morning :) I was up before the kids today too..... Littlest man is now watching peppa pig where they're having pancakes..... Think he may be asking for some for breakfast lol x

beau10 said:
Morning.. I've been waking up really early too over last few days. Is that common on CD?

Not for me!!! I'm constantly tired and wishing I could stay in undisturbed!

harassed_mother said:

Morning Hannah

WillpowerWoman said:
Morning Hannah

Morning hun x morning bex
Little beau not sure think its just cos. I have been doing earlies last few weeks

harassed_mother said:
Morning hun x morning bex
Little beau not sure think its just cos. I have been doing earlies last few weeks

Morning :)

I'm always up early. That's having small kids for you though. Im always tired too x

Rkmriddell said:
Morning :)

I'm always up early. That's having small kids for you though. Im always tired too x

My kids are 11 and 14 I don't have that problem just couldn't sleep x

Well I have been weighed today and another 4lb loss so I'm at 2 stone now in total in 6 weeks plus my CDC said I can now go on sole source which I'm made up with as last week she said I couldn't. Think she saw how mad I was when she said that, she said next few days wil be hard as I get back into ketosis I though I was already in it lol but mustn't have been duh, she is measuring me next week and she has changed my WI again to Monday's so another 6 day week this week for me :) I don't care cos I'm losing weight and freakin lovin this diet xxx

harassed_mother said:
Well I have been weighed today and another 4lb loss so I'm at 2 stone now in total in 6 weeks plus my CDC said I can now go on sole source which I'm made up with as last week she said I couldn't. Think she saw how mad I was when she said that, she said next few days wil be hard as I get back into ketosis I though I was already in it lol but mustn't have been duh, she is measuring me next week and she has changed my WI again to Monday's so another 6 day week this week for me :) I don't care cos I'm losing weight and freakin lovin this diet xxx

A well done for on here too :)

harassed_mother said:

Excellent well done :) welcome to ss!!! X

Day 41 done and another 4lb loss taking me to 28lbw in total I'm made up ss starts tomorrow so off to bed as up early xx night all

harassed_mother said:
Day 41 done and another 4lb loss taking me to 28lbw in total I'm made up ss starts tomorrow so off to bed as up early xx night all

Great result well done, you flying along.

Your doing so well on cd, good for you, all your losses are well deserved hun xxx ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

harassed_mother said:

Brilliant. Well done hun that's awsome x

Back