A New Me once and for all

Rkmriddell said:
Def mandem. Love that one lol x

Sure do <3

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Rkmriddell said:
Wow massive difference well done x

Thanks still a long way to go but it's going in right direction how are u doing ne way bex when are u planning on going onto ww? Think im gonna do something along those lines with that my fitness pal my friend in work does that she allows herself 1200 a day

harassed_mother said:
Thanks still a long way to go but it's going in right direction how are u doing ne way bex when are u planning on going onto ww? Think im gonna do something along those lines with that my fitness pal my friend in work does that she allows herself 1200 a day

All has to start somewhere hun and you're goin great guns!!!

I move up to step 3 next week. I'm following the cd steps but pointing what I eat on them alongside so that I get used to ww. I'm nervous of it but exited for it. At the moment I think ww is the one that best suits what I need (portion control which sw doesn't have and not restrictive like calorie counting). I'm hoping so anyway. It's all going to be a bit suck it and see. But I'm lucky I got some good friends around here who will keep me on track :) xxx

Rkmriddell said:
All has to start somewhere hun and you're goin great guns!!!

I move up to step 3 next week. I'm following the cd steps but pointing what I eat on them alongside so that I get used to ww. I'm nervous of it but exited for it. At the moment I think ww is the one that best suits what I need (portion control which sw doesn't have and not restrictive like calorie counting). I'm hoping so anyway. It's all going to be a bit suck it and see. But I'm lucky I got some good friends around here who will keep me on track :) xxx

That's what I think I think sw is too hard as they can say u can eat how ever much u like and I do take that to be literally so that's where I fall down my oh has now started weight watchers he just having the meals cos he doing it by himself but eventually we will do it together and then I can cook stuff as well the meals still smell fit used to love having them with crackerbread

harassed_mother said:
That's what I think I think sw is too hard as they can say u can eat how ever much u like and I do take that to be literally so that's where I fall down my oh has now started weight watchers he just having the meals cos he doing it by himself but eventually we will do it together and then I can cook stuff as well the meals still smell fit used to love having them with crackerbread

You and me both. And the syn free stuff. I was eating like five muller lights some days. I love the sw way of life and ww still offers that now fruit and veg are free. And they do a fuller plan very like sw but with less foods. But for now I feel I need to do the points one to be learning about how much I should be putting on my plate because quite honestly the amount I can eat is scary!!!

That's great that your oh is doing it hell be able to walk you through it when your time comes :) hubby just eats what he's given lol.

The important thing with this is that we change the way we eat. If we always do what we always done well always get what we always got. And i am not going back to being that person. Xxx

Rkmriddell said:
You and me both. And the syn free stuff. I was eating like five muller lights some days. I love the sw way of life and ww still offers that now fruit and veg are free. And they do a fuller plan very like sw but with less foods. But for now I feel I need to do the points one to be learning about how much I should be putting on my plate because quite honestly the amount I can eat is scary!!!

That's great that your oh is doing it hell be able to walk you through it when your time comes :) hubby just eats what he's given lol.

The important thing with this is that we change the way we eat. If we always do what we always done well always get what we always got. And i am not going back to being that person. Xxx

Nether am i i refuse to not after all thjs hard work

harassed_mother said:
I am one happy girl right now another 7lb lost making it 39lb in 8 weeks I frickin love this diet :) I spoke to my CDC too about the bars and I now have 7 of the little beauty's to last me a week my first one will be peanut tonight thought they wud be smaller than they were
Woohoo :)

Wow that is incredible! It's dropping off you. Peanut bars are yum!

notlongnow said:
Wow that is incredible! It's dropping off you. Peanut bars are yum!

Thank u they are nice although they repeating on me now not sure if that's my stomach in shock that it has actual food in it lol

harassed_mother said:
Lol well I hope u still gonna keep popping in here as well as the ww one :)

Of course. Ill still be sticking to the same diary anyway x

Rkmriddell said:
Of course. Ill still be sticking to the same diary anyway x

I'm gonna write on your diary now so I can keep a track of it :)

Hannaaaa!!!!!

Are you seducing my friends ....????

Zest for Life said:
Hannaaaa!!!!!

Are you seducing my friends ....????

We more fun than you!!!!!

Back