A New Me once and for all

harassed_mother said:
Well ladies today just couldn't get any better I lost 4lb so not only gone down 4 stone brackets now but also reached 3 and half stone plus I have won tickets in work to see Olympics in London watching gymnastics and an overnight stay woohoo :)

Wow.. Congratulations on both!!

harassed_mother said:
Well ladies today just couldn't get any better I lost 4lb so not only gone down 4 stone brackets now but also reached 3 and half stone plus I have won tickets in work to see Olympics in London watching gymnastics and an overnight stay woohoo :)

Wow and well done to the loss, massively jealous to the tickets :)

WillpowerWoman said:
Wow and well done to the loss, massively jealous to the tickets :)

Thanks I was shocked myself only got them cos someone e,se pulled out who ad already won them :) lucky me

Day 76 - good morning all what a lovely sunny day hate going to work when it's like this :-( but still happy from yesterday so I will try :)
Good luck to anyone with WI today hope u all smash it xxx

Day 77 - good morning ladies almost the weekend :) weather bit crap today but hey ho least I'm in work :) 23 more days till I reach 100 days I can't wait never thought I would be able to do this for that long :)
Hope u all have a good day in work / home
Speak to you all later

harassed_mother said:
Day 77 - good morning ladies almost the weekend :) weather bit crap today but hey ho least I'm in work :) 23 more days till I reach 100 days I can't wait never thought I would be able to do this for that long :)
Speak to you all later

Big milestone! Have a nice day x

harassed_mother said:
Speak to you all later

Wow that's going to be a massive achievement and not that far away!!!
Your doing absolute fab Hun :) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Zest for Life said:
Wow that's going to be a massive achievement and not that far away!!!
Your doing absolute fab Hun :) xxx

Ahh.. Well done. It gives me the inspiration to carry on and know its achievable. How much have you lost so far?

You are going great guns - well done - that 100 day mark will be here before you know it!

Thank u all :) will be here before I know it not that long ago remember celebrating day 50 :)

Morning :) happy Thursday xxx

Day 78 - forgot to post this morning had to finish reading a book called love verb it was dead sad x

Afternoon zest xxx

Day 79 - whats not to love about today it's Friday and it's pay day so for about half a day I will feel rich then bills come out and get paid them I will be back to being skint lol :)

harassed_mother said:
Day 79 - whats not to love about today it's Friday and it's pay day so for about half a day I will feel rich then bills come out and get paid them I will be back to being skint lol :)

Ah yes. I have that too. Rich today. Bills tomorrow lol x

Rkmriddell said:
Ah yes. I have that too. Rich today. Bills tomorrow lol x

Crap in it sometimes feel like I work for nothing but hey ho that's life :)

Back