A New Me once and for all

Day 83 - good morning all xxx
Not looking forward to today got a funeral to attend :-( then back to work straight after

Gonna have my food for dinner today then hopefully won't feel as full as I did yesterday

Have a good day xxx

harassed_mother said:
Not looking forward to today got a funeral to attend :-( then back to work straight after

Gonna have my food for dinner today then hopefully won't feel as full as I did yesterday

Have a good day xxx

Morning, not a great day ahead then x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

harassed_mother said:

Have a good day xxx

Good luck for today hope it goes ok. xx

notlongnow said:
Good luck for today hope it goes ok. xx

And wss^^^xxx

Zest for Life said:
And wss^^^xxx

Thanks ladies just about to head off now been working from home this morning :-( speak to u all later xx

Day 84- officially 12 weeks today since I started cd cant believe how quick it has gone on this diet
At least it's almost the weekend and I got my new car so should have that by the weekend bought a quashqai think they are gorgeous :)
Busy in work again today so hopefully it should go quick today :) hope u all have a lovely day today whatever u shall be doing :) xxxx

Morning :) 12 weeks is massive achievement how you finding this week 810? X

harassed_mother said:
Day 84- officially 12 weeks today since I started cd cant believe how quick it has gone on this diet
At least it's almost the weekend and I got my new car so should have that by the weekend bought a quashqai think they are gorgeous :)
Busy in work again today so hopefully it should go quick today :) hope u all have a lovely day today whatever u shall be doing :) xxxx

I had a qq. Gorgeous cars. Just wasn't big enough for me in the end. Had it three years though and loved it. Well done for 12 weeks x

Rkmriddell said:
I had a qq. Gorgeous cars. Just wasn't big enough for me in the end. Had it three years though and loved it. Well done for 12 weeks x

What cars are they? Never hears of them?

What cars are they? Never hears of them?

Nissan - they lovely. Mine was gorgeous, all leather, blacked out windows etc. We wanted a big car as we were planning a family but not big enough for the boys' twin pushchair haha x

Rkmriddell said:
Nissan - they lovely. Mine was gorgeous, all leather, blacked out windows etc. We wanted a big car as we were planning a family but not big enough for the boys' twin pushchair haha x

Sounds nice, I'm not really a car person, I only know a few makes x

Sounds nice, I'm not really a car person, I only know a few makes x

Nor me - only know it cause had one lol. Hubby does choosing in my house. I just had ticklist - phone and ipod connect and parking sensors and air con. That's all i need lol. x

Zest for Life said:
Morning again :)
Yes good idea the pic, you must look loads different by now, x you'll stay in ketosis won't you? So should be fine x

His guys.. Can I ask why you're dreading eating? I'm on SS+ and look forward to my food. I think id still be hungry if I was on SS. How do you find SS?

Zest for Life said:
Morning :) 12 weeks is massive achievement how you finding this week 810? X

Don't like it at all feel bloated when I eat :-(

willow12 said:
His guys.. Can I ask why you're dreading eating? I'm on SS+ and look forward to my food. I think id still be hungry if I was on SS. How do you find SS?

I like SS I don't like idea of eating in case I go back to old habits but I'm determined not to

Rkmriddell said:
If you're struggling hun split the meal into two portions x

Think I'm gonna do that tomorrow it's not a lot but considering I haven't eaten in 12 weeks it feels like it

harassed_mother said:
I like SS I don't like idea of eating in case I go back to old habits but I'm determined not to

You have to face facts, your going to eat food for the rest of your life! You need to address this, I also think you should start introducing new things to your Sunday roast. Like fruit salads for desert and look at changing the meals your making family if you think they not going to fit in with the new you x

Zest for Life said:
You have to face facts, your going to eat food for the rest of your life! You need to address this, I also think you should start introducing new things to your Sunday roast. Like fruit salads for desert and look at changing the meals your making family if you think they not going to fit in with the new you x

Wss^^^ it's all about changing x

Back