A New Me once and for all

therealbbe said:
Morning lovely I laying in bed chilling watching xfactor as I did night last nightt and was naughty only had bar and forgot to take packs so I came straight home this morning and had soup and another bar. Don't know if I should of had bar but I did will sleep till about 3 then start again and have just my normal packs again. Have a lovely day xxxxxx

Aaaah evening Hun xxx hope u been ok today don't worry about the 2 bars it won't matter I don't think better than junk food xxxx

Nothing tastes as good as Slim feels :)

Good,morning ladies thought I would pop on before work got WI tonight dead nervous even though I'm back in the zone and been 100% since last week horrible gain will pop around 5 ish when I get home let you know how I did :)
Happy Tuesday :)

harassed_mother said:
Good,morning ladies thought I would pop on before work got WI tonight dead nervous even though I'm back in the zone and been 100% since last week horrible gain will pop around 5 ish when I get home let you know how I did :)
Happy Tuesday :)

Happy Tuesday chick. Good luck for weigh in "sprinkling fairy dust all over you" xxxxxxxx

Good luck xxxxx

Well ladies I have had my wi and I have lost 8lb she said 8.5 but she never normally rounds it so I just look at it as 8 but I'm mega happy as that means I have lost the weight I have put on plus an extra 3lbs and I am now only 3lb off my 5st :) woohoo told my CDC I am having that next week I am beaming at the min I'm so happy

Good morning ladies - happy Wednesday I'm a little bit excited today once because the new I phone gets unveiled geeky I know but I love em and 2 and this is best one my knee high boots i bought about a year ago or bit more that I paid £120 now actually fit me my legs aren't huge anymore they only just fit me minsk u but who cares they fit woohoo :) so today I'm going to work in my boots ;-) have a lovely day everyone xxxxx

harassed_mother said:
Well ladies I have had my wi and I have lost 8lb she said 8.5 but she never normally rounds it so I just look at it as 8 but I'm mega happy as that means I have lost the weight I have put on plus an extra 3lbs and I am now only 3lb off my 5st :) woohoo told my CDC I am having that next week I am beaming at the min I'm so happy

Ong that is bloody amazing sorry chick been on long day arggggggg work!!!!! Whoohooooooo really chuffed for you xxxxxxxx

Morning ladies hope,you,are all still on the bandwagon that is Cambridge :) almost the weekend :) although I'm working overtime again this weekend grabbing it while I can :)

harassed_mother said:
Good morning ladies - happy Wednesday I'm a little bit excited today once because the new I phone gets unveiled geeky I know but I love em and 2 and this is best one my knee high boots i bought about a year ago or bit more that I paid £120 now actually fit me my legs aren't huge anymore they only just fit me minsk u but who cares they fit woohoo :) so today I'm going to work in my boots ;-) have a lovely day everyone xxxxx

Whohoooooo walk those boots love!!!! I can't wait to see new iPhone I due for my upgrade soon have the 4 at moment and was wondering if I was going to have the 5 or change for somethibg else lol Happy Wednesday. Xxxxx

therealbbe said:
Whohoooooo walk those boots love!!!! I can't wait to see new iPhone I due for my upgrade soon have the 4 at moment and was wondering if I was going to have the 5 or change for somethibg else lol Happy Wednesday. Xxxxx

I meant for yesterday!!! Hahahah see losing days xxxxxx

harassed_mother said:
Morning ladies hope,you,are all still on the bandwagon that is Cambridge :) almost the weekend :) although I'm working overtime again this weekend grabbing it while I can :)

Yup working all over weekend as well arggggggg well Uni weds so that will all stop lol xxxxx

therealbbe said:
I meant for yesterday!!! Hahahah see losing days xxxxxx

Morning Sharon the iPhone 5 looks lovely bigger screen better graphics faster Internet u can pre,order tomorrow for deliver next or week after not sure which :) will u still be able to work when back at uni ? But Just not as much ?

harassed_mother said:
Morning Sharon the iPhone 5 looks lovely bigger screen better graphics faster Internet u can pre,order tomorrow for deliver next or week after not sure which :) will u still be able to work when back at uni ? But Just not as much ?

I hope I can depends on essays etc I at uni on weds thurs and Friday all day so have to change weigh in days for sure!!! And whether there is work on the days I want weekend work goes very quick as such good money lol xxxxx

harassed_mother said:
Aaah hope u can too xxxx

Me tooooooo but I am more confident now if it doesn't happen I will crack this anyway I just know it :) xxxxxx

therealbbe said:
Me tooooooo but I am more confident now if it doesn't happen I will crack this anyway I just know it :) xxxxxx

U deffo will u too positive now not too

Good morning all happy Friday :) in work till six today booo :-( good luck to all those with today hope u get good results xxx

harassed_mother said:
Good morning all happy Friday :) in work till six today booo :-( good luck to all those with today hope u get good results xxx

Morning chick lets hope it is happy Friday lol will know in bout hour half :) xxxx

therealbbe said:
Morning chick lets hope it is happy Friday lol will know in bout hour half :) xxxx

U did brilliant xxx and morning I'm off to work now for overtime till 2 :) all towards the Xmas fund :) gotta get some money from somewhere hey :) have a good day today will prob speak later xxx

harassed_mother said:
U did brilliant xxx and morning I'm off to work now for overtime till 2 :) all towards the Xmas fund :) gotta get some money from somewhere hey :) have a good day today will prob speak later xxx

Hello lovely I home from work but back tomorrow I will be having chicken and salad tonight and taking chicken salad to work tomorrow as well I have to let it come into my life properly. I working 13 hrs and need to eat trauma and ortho is hard enough but over 65 yrs is heavy going lol xxxxx

Back