A New Me once and for all

rugger bugger said:
i hope your not beating your self up about it! that in itsself is a hell of a goal to aim for, so many others would have given up before they get there.

xx

Thanks RB no not giving up 15 days without food I am so made up and proud of myself :)

therealbbe said:
Yeah nothing has passed my lips that shouldn't of ;) no food in two weeks pmsl who would of thought that :) xxxx

I said that too like I said before last time I did that I was probably being breast fed

harassed_mother said:
I said that too like I said before last time I did that I was probably being breast fed

Hahahahaha yeah didn't think of it like that but bloody true!! Xxxx

therealbbe said:
Hahahahaha yeah didn't think of it like that but bloody true!! Xxxx

I'm telling yeh I have never ever been this long without food

therealbbe said:
Blooming heck how amazing nearly 3 points it gone down by. That is an accomplishment on its own whoohooooo polish that halo chick xxxxxx

What she said :) x

Good morning one and all it's f f f Friday woohoo welcome day 16 prepare to get ass kicked like last 15 days :) I'm on a mission

Good luck to Sharon today on WI u r gonna smash it I know it :)

harassed_mother said:
Good morning one and all it's f f f Friday woohoo welcome day 16 prepare to get ass kicked like last 15 days :) I'm on a mission

Morning hun! Great energy in you again :) you're so gonna do this x

harassed_mother said:
Morning yes but I'm sure that won't last lol

It will. WI will push you through. Hiking keep reminding yourself of why you're doing his and what yo want to achieve x

Morning HM sounds like your still buzzing, well done, a positive attitude is infectious!

RB XX

rugger bugger said:
Morning HM sounds like your still buzzing, well done, a positive attitude is infectious!

RB XX

Ty rb as long as that's all that's infectious lol

Pmsl! Yeah that Caniston cream worked a treat! Xxx

harassed_mother said:

HMO sweetie how was your day!!! I just back from uni and just getting ready to have a bar my first one. Don't know which to have malt toffee peanut or chocolate hahahahah decisions decisions decisions lol xxxxxxx

therealbbe said:
HMO sweetie how was your day!!! I just back from uni and just getting ready to have a bar my first one. Don't know which to have malt toffee peanut or chocolate hahahahah decisions decisions decisions lol xxxxxxx

Hi Sharon I'm good thanks oooh did u get bars she asked me if I wanted some and said no don't wanna eat yet
How are u feeling ?

harassed_mother said:
Hi Sharon I'm good thanks oooh did u get bars she asked me if I wanted some and said no don't wanna eat yet
How are u feeling ?

Yeah I got my bars it def hadn't made me feel like I wanna eat anything hahahahaha made my teeth hurt as well wasn't that impressed nice to eat somethibg but that's it lol xxxx

therealbbe said:
Yeah I got my bars it def hadn't made me feel like I wanna eat anything hahahahaha made my teeth hurt as well wasn't that impressed nice to eat somethibg but that's it lol xxxx

Can't believe I'm almost on day 17 these weeks are flying by we will soon be skinny minnys :)

Welcome day 17 come in just don't get comfy cos I will be kicking your butt with 100% ss :)
Have a super day all

Back