A New Me once and for all

Good luck with wi x

Well how frickin happy am I another 4lb loss and 6 inches (4 off my waist) means in 7 weeks I have lost 2st 4lb and 13 inches I am so blummin happy right now :) I'm off to sit in my garden and read more of Pauline's book :) wooohooooooo

harassed_mother said:
Well how frickin happy am I another 4lb loss and 6 inches (4 off my waist) means in 7 weeks I have lost 2st 4lb and 13 inches I am so blummin happy right now :) I'm off to sit in my garden and read more of Pauline's book :) wooohooooooo

Fantastic hunni well done!!!!

harassed_mother said:

Well done! That is fantastic!! X

Well being in such a good mood I decided to do Gillian michaels 30 day shred and omg it was hard even level 1 dunno if it's cos,I'm,on SS only but I was sweating like a pig lol will it affect my weight loss next week if I do it all week ???

Day 48 - good morning my little shrinking violets :) how are u all this morning I am feeling good although I wish this trapped nerve in my neck would do one been over a week now, got some stronger ibuprofen last night do maybe that will work plus got other half to give me a neck massage last night :)

To all those that have WI today good luck im sure u will smash it, 3 more days after today in work then a nice extended weekend. I like the idea that this is my last Tuesday in work for 2 weeks lol :)
I finished Pauline quirkes book last night too it was such an amazing and inspiring read even though she was doing LL her story was so much similar to mine she started her journey 1lb heavier than I did on mine. Im even more inspired now to carry on

Have a nice day speak later xxx

harassed_mother said:
Day 48 - good morning my little shrinking violets :) how are u all this morning I am feeling good although I wish this trapped nerve in my neck would do one been over a week now, got some stronger ibuprofen last night do maybe that will work plus got other half to give me a neck massage last night :)

To all those that have WI today good luck im sure u will smash it, 3 more days after today in work then a nice extended weekend. I like the idea that this is my last Tuesday in work for 2 weeks lol :)
I finished Pauline quirkes book last night too it was such an amazing and inspiring read even though she was doing LL her story was so much similar to mine she started her journey 1lb heavier than I did on mine. Im even more inspired now to carry on

Have a nice day speak later xxx

Morning :) I agree the book was inspirational although I wish she'd focused more on her maintenance but I guess they won't give all the secrets away eh lol. I keep forgetting its a long weekend. Hope the weather comes back so we can do something nice x

Rkmriddell said:
Morning :) I agree the book was inspirational although I wish she'd focused more on her maintenance but I guess they won't give all the secrets away eh lol. I keep forgetting its a long weekend. Hope the weather comes back so we can do something nice x

Maybe she do a second book, ? Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well day 48 done and dusted .
Had a nice comment today my old boss came into the office today not seen her in a while and she was shocked at how diff I looked and how much weight I lost
It was nice I don't see it that much myself but it nice when someone I not seen in a while does :)
Well off to bed as up early tomorrow can't believe it's nearly 50 days since I started here's to the next 50 :)

harassed_mother said:
Well day 48 done and dusted .
Had a nice comment today my old boss came into the office today not seen her in a while and she was shocked at how diff I looked and how much weight I lost
It was nice I don't see it that much myself but it nice when someone I not seen in a while does :)
Well off to bed as up early tomorrow can't believe it's nearly 50 days since I started here's to the next 50 :)

Lovely when people notice. Well done xxx

harassed_mother said:

Hurrah!!! Well done, fab loss :)

Rkmriddell said:

Gotta leave room for a sequel! #paulinesmanagementtips

Back