A New Me once and for all

harassed_mother said:
Hi zest no I'm not cooking for everyone today just the kids bf is at work all day just finished ironing I hate it with a passion on book 3 of mr grey now too I am so addicted will be gutted when it's done hope u are enjoying your time off I noticed u were up early this morning :-(

Yes I'm nearly always up at crack of Dawn, shame I'm not a morning person, I could literally get loads done then go to gym x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well,I'm off to bed now I have managed to read fifty shades book 3 all in one day started it this morning then just couldn't put it down gutted now cos I don't have anything to read :-(
WI tomorrow hope its a good loss this week and not another 1lb good night all speak tomorrow xxx

Day 68 - well ladies wasn't feeling too good this morning so didn't come on as made myself late :-( been to WI and lost
5lbs I'm well happy now 3st3 in 10 weeks have I said how much I love this diet before ??? :)

Fantastic loss! Chuffed for you :)

harassed_mother said:
Day 68 - well ladies wasn't feeling too good this morning so didn't come on as made myself late :-( been to WI and lost
5lbs I'm well happy now 3st3 in 10 weeks have I said how much I love this diet before ??? :)

Well done on the weight loss! You are doing brilliantly x

Wooo! That's a good one, well done :) xxx
Fab loss :) xxx

harassed_mother said:

Great news well done!:)

5 pounds ! Fantastic loss and 3 stone 3 in 10 weeks wow ! It's diaries like yours that keep me going x

Day 69 - morning all hope u r doing well I'm feeling a lot better today and happy :) think sunshine automatically puts u in good mood :) until u realise u have to go to work lol
I'm a third of the way to my weight loss now and made up these last ten weeks have gone so fast my CDC is made up too she said she needs to check if I have to come off SS in 2 weeks for a week cos I'm on week 12 although I hav only been officially doing SS for last 3 weeks now due to starting on red 1 so I'm hoping they say I don't :)

harassed_mother said:
Day 69 - morning all hope u r doing well I'm feeling a lot better today and happy :) think sunshine automatically puts u in good mood :) until u realise u have to go to work lol
I'm a third of the way to my weight loss now and made up these last ten weeks have gone so fast my CDC is made up too she said she needs to check if I have to come off SS in 2 weeks for a week cos I'm on week 12 although I hav only been officially doing SS for last 3 weeks now due to starting on red 1 so I'm hoping they say I don't :)

Whoop whoop 69!!!! Oh la la
Well done you xxx:)

harassed_mother said:
I know lol lucky me ey ;-)

You'll be watching footy ay?!!!
Hope you enjoyed it, remember not to miss 69 cos will be 70 tomorrow!
70 days! Long time! Xxx :) bet you can't believe it?!!! Xxx

Back