A New Me once and for all

Morning all xxx well still going strong been out this morning getting wallpaper and paint to decorate just had my first shake, think i will have hot choc tonight it's a bit chilly today :-( hope u all good xxxx

Nothing tastes as good as Slim feels :)

harassed_mother said:
Morning all xxx well still going strong been out this morning getting wallpaper and paint to decorate just had my first shake, think i will have hot choc tonight it's a bit chilly today :-( hope u all good xxxx

Had my WI today and lost 5lb so now lower than ever been on this diet and back on track 2lb off my 5st so will get that next week :)

harassed_mother said:
Had my WI today and lost 5lb so now lower than ever been on this diet and back on track 2lb off my 5st so will get that next week :)

Well done you!:) that's amazing amount to loose can you imagine carrying 5 st extra around everyday now! You must feel loads better x

Zest for Life said:
Well done you!:) that's amazing amount to loose can you imagine carrying 5 st extra around everyday now! You must feel loads better x

Thanks Hun x I know 5st is a lot I'm officially 4st away from target now today but 2lb away from my 5st can't wait till next weeks weigh in now, I'm back in the zone and determined to be thinner by my works night out in 7 weeks :)

Didn't get weighed tonight as been ill so been drinking lucozade and eating dry toast :) will get weighed next week instead and hope I have lost what I no doubt have gained

Last edited:
You've been very quiet!!! Hope your feeling better plus not pigging out! Remember how far you've come! X

Zest for Life said:
You've been very quiet!!! Hope your feeling better plus not pigging out! Remember how far you've come! X

Hi zest im good not getting weighed this week till tomorrow cos of work, not been 100% but hoping it hasn't been too bad. How are you doing still going ?

harassed_mother said:
Hi zest im good not getting weighed this week till tomorrow cos of work, not been 100% but hoping it hasn't been too bad. How are you doing still going ?

I'm doing sh** lol but hey you've lost so much keep at it!!! I never really got going. But you should make sure you never go back to where you were xxx

Zest for Life said:
I'm doing sh** lol but hey you've lost so much keep at it!!! I never really got going. But you should make sure you never go back to where you were xxx

I know I should think its this weather and time of year I just can't seem to get into it properly and 100% not being really bad just maybe having one off day a week at min

Sorry to hear u not sticking to it either u did get going u were doing well too if I recall :) keep going xxxx

harassed_mother said:
I know I should think its this weather and time of year I just can't seem to get into it properly and 100% not being really bad just maybe having one off day a week at min

Sorry to hear u not sticking to it either u did get going u were doing well too if I recall :) keep going xxxx

Well been weighed lost 7lb this week

Well been weighed lost 7lb this week

Just had a quick read at ur diary. Your doing amazing and well done on your 7lb loss, u'll be in the 13s next week! You must be felling fantastic!

xx

yummymummy27 said:
Just had a quick read at ur diary. Your doing amazing and well done on your 7lb loss, u'll be in the 13s next week! You must be felling fantastic!

xx

Thanks xxx I hope so x

7lb! Yay!!! Well done :):) x

No WI for me this week as my counsellor daughter sick ne I can't do any other day as working :-( 4weeks till Xmas

harassed_mother said:
No WI for me this week as my counsellor daughter sick ne I can't do any other day as working :-( 4weeks till Xmas

Hope your good and still on it.
You've come sooo far, x

Day 2 back on the DIet and so far so good :) this will be my skinny year :) my target is April for goal

harassed_mother said:
Day 2 back on the DIet and so far so good :) this will be my skinny year :) my target is April for goal

You'll do it no probs x

Back