A new me!!!!

I had a dream about food last night and had something to eat but even in my dream I felt awful afterwards,so maybe thats a sign to stick to this. Been a bit of a strange day the weather was nice but I hated it as I still feel too big to enjoy it I cant wait to go out in just jeans and a t shirt and not feel like I want to wear a coat or jumper. I caved in and weighed my self in boots today but am still not sure how much weight I have lost as I dont know how far her scales differ from boots or if they are wrong:confused:
The bloating continues even my jeans felt too tight today and now I can really feel it, will keep an eye on it not sure if its my body holding on to the water as I never drink that much,think I will measure myself on monday and see if I am larger or its just in my mind.

God this diary is turning into such a moany one as thats all I seem to do. Another hard day here not helped by the fact that i am starting to love my shakes and really look forward to them. I feel so tired today and have zero energy even walking up the stairs was a chore earlier. I am hoping its a mixture of having all the kids off and the 1st week nerves so hopefully will get better after monday:sigh:
I always think that when i am on a diet another way is better but it never is or I wouldnt be needing to lose weight then.

Well i am feeling a lot more positive about things today I think that the sun and making a few decisions about CD. I am still feeling very low just shaky and having no energy and really snappy with the family which isnt good. I dont want to give up on this diet yet but at the same time I dont want to cheat or fall off the wagon as that would be a waste of money. So I am going to split my shakes so I have 6 through out the day plus my small meal. I will focus 100% on doing this and see how I feel at the end of the week. If I still feel like this I will talk things over either going on 810 plan or just coming off,but I wont think about that until closer to the time.

That sounds like a good plan Hun. See how you get on this week. Xxx

I also get irritable in the first week (and having had a full on week and a half binge I feel like I'm back in first week again) so I try to keep away from people as much as possible!!

You're doing really well xx

Well today has been a weird one woke up feeling very drained and just all hot,but after my porridge and some water and coffee felt a lot better. Just spent the day taking it easy outside with the kids for a bit then making sure I have everything ready for them going back to school. This afternoon I realised that a lot of the things I have been waiting for since day one arrived i was cold had a headache and couldnt stop going to the toilet plus my stomach was growling all day even though I had drank loads. Anyway am hoping that my body has just taken a bit longer to get used to it and things are on the way up.
My weigh in tomorrow am very nervous to see what I have lost would really love 6lbs to take me into the 11s for the 1st time in a very long time.

Yay Well done, off to a great start!!!

Well after my 6lb loss yesterday I treated my self to some filter coffee,that would have been food on any other diet. Am feeling a lot more positive this week the kids being back at school,the sun out and splitting the packs are the way to go for me:rolleyes: I spoke to my CDC about my bloating in the evening as its still going on it gets to the point that I cant even sit without feeling all swollen and just very uncomfortable,she said that its probably down to my body not used to all the water and so is holding on to it,she also said to try some aqua ban next week but I have started it this week,I just hope it works as its to use before totm which Im not and all the others had natural herbs so wasnt sure if I could take them:confused::confused:

I get terrible bloating on a night sometimes and my CDC said the same thing - water retention so I might give aquaban a try too.

well done on your 6lbs thats a cracking start hun! what is aqua ban? i suffer from feeling bloated too :(

Its a mild diuretic which helps get rid of any water retention. It's meant to be used for premenstrual water retention, but I'm also going to give it a go and see how I get on with it.

I cant believe I havent written in here for a week,the diet is going well found it easier when the kids are back at school not so much temptation around.
Only lost 3lbs this week I dont know why I feel so down beat about it 3lbs for the second week should have me jumping around the room,but for some reason it doesnt. My cdc also suggested changing around my drinking habits as I tend to stop drinking water by about 4 ish then just have tea/coffee until I go to bed,but she said to try having my water over a longer time will give it a go. Another reason I think Im feeling a bit down is the money side of things I feel guilty about spending so much on just me when we are very short of money,well it wont be forever anyway and even if Im not at target I need to be off cd and back to sw by the end of may partly due to money and also I have things planned so will be good til then.

Why oh why did i do it I just weighed myself and I havent lost anything now I want to cry and eat,must step away from the scales,today will be a long hard day I think:cry::cry:

I lost a 1lb I could of cried I have been good all week no cheating and to step on the scales and see that was so disheartening :cry::cry:I know that 10lbs in 3 weeks does seem fantastic I just cant help but feel its not. It doesnt help that I have gone back to feeling that I have no energy the room felt all spinny earlier and I was just sat down.
I said this to my cdc who said maybe I am one of those people that needs the 810 plan but I just dont know what to do???
I can either stick at ss+ and hope that next week I get a big loss or do I can over to 810 but I know if I do then I will be switching over to sw asap and then I just feel like a failure:cry::cry::cry:

Hi Hun it's really disheartening isn't it? Don't worry too much about it the third WI seems to be a low loss week for lots of people. I had low losses both times on week 3. I'd stick with what you're doing
for now and give it another week to see if the losses pick up again, if not then consider moving up the plans. That said I've been giving it another week for the last 3 weeks lol. Seriously though I'd stick with ss+ for one more week, your losses should pick back up again. The other thing it could maybe be is your TOTM? Are you due one? I always have low losses that week.

Chin up Hun, keep plugging away at it xxx

Thanks surfhunny I was just going to stay with the ss+ for another week and see how it goes but I just cant do it. I just feel so down like there is a fog in my head I dont want to talk or do anything as it feels like it takes too much effort :sigh::sigh: I have also been feeling a lot hotter than normal not even feeling the cold in my hands or feet dont know if thats a sign of anything. I am going to have a 810 meal tonight then start on 810 tomorrow and give it until weigh in to see what I will do and how I feel.
Its so hard to know what I want to do I want to get this weight off but I cant keep on feeling like this its too hard on my family:cry::cry:

OMG have been so bad please dont look I have just had a big slice of cake and 2 hob nobs why oh why do I do it:break_diet::break_diet:

I have also come decided to come off CD and go back over to SW it came to a head this morning after having a row with DH as I was just feeling so low again and sat there counting down the time until the kids are in bed this was at 8 this morning,so I will finish off this week I am doing 810 plan at the moment then will switch over I hope this is the right way to do it my CDC hasnt got back to me yet.
I wish the CD would work for me but my body just doesnt like it I know that it works well for other people but then not all diets work for the same people :wave_cry::wave_cry:

Back