A new me :-)

Try not to eat anything else, but if you're really, really hungry, instead of eating not so good stuff try and stick to healthy low cal stuff. No point starving yourself. Just limit the damage :)

Thanks emmaline, it was because of your advice i started this diary. And im so glad i have because its kept me on the straight and narrow.
I lost 6lbs this week ! so happy with that, its all about balance i think, realising thats if i have a blip i dont have to throw the towel in for the whole day and start again 2maro, i can limit the damage with what i eat for the rest of the day.

Feeling much better this morning than i was last night so thanks for letting me rant in the relationship forum, sometimes i feel like ive talked to my close friends about it a million times before and that they are getting bored lol, so its nice to be able to speak my mind and have some caring replys.

Im gonna have porridge for brekky. And a cup of tea of course.
Then im gonna wrap the kids up warm and take them to scrunch the leaves around a beautiful nature reserve near where i live called black park. and have a kick about with the ball so try and burn a few cals that way.
For lunch im gonna have a sandwich made with nimble bread and quorn chicken slices.
I think for dinner i'll have a ww lasagne with veg for dinner and maybe a nature valley bar for a snack if i get hungry.

seems like alot of carbs to me though, i'll see what mfp is saying x

Excellent work on the weight loss! And have fun today :)

I think im gonna stop planning what i eat because it never works out that way lol. I ended up having a nature valley bar for brekky with a cup of tea, and ive had a curly whirly and another cup of tea. And quorn sandwich using nimble bread, quorn chicken slices and low fat marge n mayo, only 200kcals according to mfp. Gonna cook myself a low fat admirals crumble with steamed veg in a bit and then im going to my ex's mothers for her birthday and ive worked out that ive got enough for a slice of lomon drizzle, we always eat that on her bday coz its her fav. x

Mmm lemon drizzle cake :) Yeah, I can't plan out either. Just go with it usually unless I know I am having a chippy or something one night, where I'll just have something light for lunch :)

uh oh ! we ended up getting a kfc ! i had 2 peices of chicken and a portion of chips ! mfp says im still under my calorie goal though so hopefully if i just have 2 shakes and a ww meal for dinner 2maro i'll be able to sort it quickly. i didnt even want it really but there was 8 of us there and everyone was like "ah uve done so well u can have a night off" so i thought fak it i will. x

I think it's fine as long as you're under cals :) Obviously I don't eat it all the time and do eat it a lot less than I used to. But it's never really affected my weight loss if it was under my calories :) Just obviously, next morning might show sodium gain but that'll go right off.

Well done! :D

never fear, i havent failed. my internet was down for a couple of days ! but im still cracking on, just gonna have my shake and take my smallest one to nursery but me and the lder one are going for a nice long walk around black park, im in a bad mood tpday s dont really feel like typing much. just didnt want u to think id given up x

I hope your mood lifts after a nice bit of fresh air x

hi guys, im still working hard on my diet. Just been feeling a bit low on every other aspect of my life the last few days. My aunty died and its her funeral 2maro, so just been hibernating. Plus im still dealing with all that ***** from my ex, we had such a big argument yesterday, he told me he wishes that i wasnt the mother of his children, which is laughable because im the one they live with and he only sees them for a few hours a week. ah well these things are sent to test you right ?
Anywho ive had a twinnings lemon and ginger tea this morning and i had 2 slices of ww bread with low fat spread and ww small tin of beans plus 1 poached egg, it was yum. Lunch is gonna be home made leek n potatoe soup and dinner is ww lasagne with veg.
im not actually on ww lol i just use alot of their food because its easy for calorie counting, might go for a walk down to the river this afternoon with the sprogs and feed the ducks. Just try and clear my head and get some fresh air. Hope your all doing better than i am x

Aww hun. Sorry to hear about your aunt. It's understandable that you wouldn't be feeling great. Also he sounds like a right tw*t. Can't stand guys like that.

I'm really sorry to hear about your aunt and your ex, sounds like you've got a lot on your plate at the moment so kudos to you for keeping at it! You're doing really well so far. The WW meals are good for calorie counting but I'll be honest, they're not all that great for you really. They're very processed and you could do better yourself! If it's the convenience you like, maybe make up a big batch and split it into portions and freeze them? Up to you of course, I just found that my losses were a lot better when I avoided all those ready meals and I felt a lot better in myself.

Hi guys, its been a while i know, ive been slacking and didnt want to own up to it lol. You all seem to do so well on here, ive not gone mental but had a few to many treats, my mum has brought me a new wii and wii fit plus. It comes 2maro and so i'll be back on track as of 2maro morning.
Its been really crap these last few months and im not using it as an excuse but i defo use food as a comfort, im pretty sking aswell so need some low cal cheap recipes that i can cook up if any of u have any to hand then that would be great x
Ive gained 3 lbs :-(

Back