Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

a new member-need advice

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by RoisinUK, 12 October 2011 Social URL.

1. RoisinUK

RoisinUK Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(6.25%)
    Diet:
    cambridge diet
    Hi there, just started the cambridge diet about 3 hours ago. will have to admit I am nervous to be honest. does anyone have any advice for me please? I am on this until the 2nd week of December, so only 9 weeks. thank you all and well done on all your loses x x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. FeeneyFooFoo

FeeneyFooFoo Full Member

welcome...

I have my 5th weigh in on friday..

my advice is stick with it, take it one meal at a time, and drink your water, and then drink some more :)

first 3 days are the hardest, it gets MUCH easier after then....

plan to do things at the weekend as you will become to realise eating is such a habit..

Good luck xx

4. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA Full Member

hey, welome and gud luck.....how come u only started three hours ago? are u taking all your shakes today? make sure u drink plenty of water...its the way forward.....xxx

5. RoisinUK

RoisinUK Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(6.25%)
    Diet:
    cambridge diet
    thank you both. i started three hours ago because thats when i met my consultant lol. i think i am scared about the change, is that normal?

6. RoisinUK

RoisinUK Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(6.25%)
    Diet:
    cambridge diet
    i've had one shake and one soup today, should i have my other shake before bed? x

7. posterofagirl

posterofagirl Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    3st11lb(22.36%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Don't cheat! Getting into ketosis is fairly hard work so expect to feel a bit off for a couple of days.

If you slip up and carb snack you may have to go through those 3 horrible days again ( some people don't slip out of ketosis fast but I really do.

Diets are hard anyway but jumping in and out of ketosis is just torturing yourself.

If you must eat stick to something that would be acceptable on SS+, White meat and veg, to limit damage.

Use this forum to help, particularly the monthly challenges and the 100% countdown.

See it as a journey not a quick fix.

Good luck xxx

8. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA Full Member

yes make sure u have ur third pack before u go to bed and drink plenty of water hun.....

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.