a new start :) - 3 stone til I'm out of an obese bmi!

bethanyy

so yesterday was the start of a new beginning or something cliché like that and actually it went really well!

had mint choc shake for breakfast (I'm really struggling with the shakes. i hate milk, haven't drunk it in about 12 years and I gag as I drink them but they gotta go down somewhere)

chocolate orange bar for lunch because i was at uni and comuting to a placement interview. loved it!! tasted like unbaked brownie.

spaghetti for dinner which was tasty too but so small haha :( I haven't licked a plate clean in forever)

and the finally made a raspberry shake into a microwave cake thing. tastes like jam roly poly but tried to do it again this morning and could not get a result.

so today will be harder. working 2-8:30 and then we're going to a work colleagues 21st but I'm just gonna be drinking my water.

really hope this can take me to the size I feel like I should be. so tired of feeling like a hippo :(

Hey hun and welcome to the s n s crew hehe...hpe u had a great first day and i willl be following u :)...being anti social foodwise can b reli difficult bt iv found tis worth it :) hehe gd luck hun mwhz

Welcome to S&S. If the shakes are a bit hard to get down, maybe try them hot? I gag a bit when they're cold but love them made hot xx

Mix hot water to the shake and then stir it til its likw a pastelike pudding hun :) tht helps as well or make pancakes out of them

image-3582087829.jpg

Like the above :) hpe tht helps xx

Hi Hun

We are on near enough the same starting weight, I am on day 5 today - there is plenty of support on here, keep lugging that water xx

had a bit of a drama yesterday forgot my bar for work and then was so so hungry at work that I ate at the party.

just gonna leave the shakes because I dread them.

restarting tomorrow so I can eat the valentines chocolates I received haha.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I love the shakes...however it has been a little cold to be making ice filled milkshakes recently so saving them for when it gets warm....you'll do well here...you're in good company xx

Back