A new start - 78storm

Storm put your goals in the 2012 sticky. It diesnt matter how small or large our goals are. They are just reminders to keep us on track when the going gets tough and so that we can feel a sense if pride when we get there.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks TFK I put them in the sticky and in my thread so I could easily find my reminder within my diary.

Lexie so true, I've given up bothering to try things away from Evans, Ann Harvey & Simply Be as they never fitted but I'm now having to remind myself to pick a size smaller off the rail.

I also have lots of clothes which are packed away as they were too small - not in a particularly ordered state, a few I would like to wear again but a lot I'm not fussed about so there will have to be a bit of ebaying in due course which will help fund the new wardrobe. Has anyone else tried selling their old stuff?

Final loss on the Christmas Challenge 39.3/44lbs.

Post-Christmas WI is done with a 6lb gain - if I put it down in writing it won't help to keep jumping on the scales in the hope the weight decreases. Not a great result but I've enjoyed myself and don't feel I've gone haywire so I hope these extra lbs will slide away quickly - they should help with the the first few lbs to lose on the Easter challenge anyway!

Have also changed the batteries in the scales as it kept telling me they were 'low' and now it won't work at all - Help!

Have emailed Salter about the scales as they have a 15 year warranty and are only 2-3 years old. Also checked Argos just in case and they're currently half price at £30 so a new set would be affordable if necessary...

I'm looking at a similar gain hunni but like you say it's how we move forward and recover not how we mope around avoiding it :) xxx

Haha maybe I'll date my loo instead then haha don't think the oh would be impressed with his replacement lol!!

Xx

Lexie2005 said:
Just spend the rest of the day on the loo then honey lol x

LOL. Like you I was working (from home yesterday & today) back with client's from tomorrow morning.

alongwaytogo said:
Happy new year to everybody ! Let's see how many stones we can lose between us over the coming year.

What a great idea, we should do a weekly total & have it as a sticky. What do you reckon?

Yes, let's do it. I'm sure we will have lost enough to make a couple of new people.

I love this comment.

Had a great New Year with old friends most of whom we'd not seen since last NYE. Food wise enjoyed what there was but didn't eat too much of it so that was good.

Interesting chat over breakfast as 2 of the party are on SW and WW hearing about their respective 'plans', I kept quiet and listened - they'll notice a bigger change in me by next year!

STS this morning which I'm happy with as the Christmas food continued last week and I think I'd probably gained a little more in the interim. Back on the Xen yesterday and out tomorrow night then taking my place on the wagon.

Spent yesterday working and stiffening up from the 30 Day Shred DVD - can still feel it this morning!

5lb this week so 1lb of the Christmas/New Year gain to go next week. Had a curry on Friday night and left overs on Saturday for lunch then unexpectedly ate out on Saturday night so I'm delighted.

Dr WI tomorrow - aaargh currently 0.1kg heavier than last month so 30 hours to shift that. Will be happy with a STS after Christmas.

Back