A new start

georgie

After a first attempt at cambridge back in January, Im starting again. Having lost a parent last August i wasnt ready to commit myself to it.
But now i feel im ready to!!! Im starting it on saturday and spending today and tomorrow cutting back on the bad stuff and upping my water intake.

So here goes......a brand new me.........i cant wait

After a first attempt at cambridge back in January, Im starting again. Having lost a parent last August i wasnt ready to commit myself to it.
But now i feel im ready to!!! Im starting it on saturday and spending today and tomorrow cutting back on the bad stuff and upping my water intake.

So here goes......a brand new me.........i cant wait

Hi, I'm sorry to hear about your loss.

I think you've made the right decision to wait until you feel mentally prepared and in the zone to start the diet.

I've also restarted this week so if you want a buddy or need any support feel free to pm me.

Best of luck with the diet, you can do it :) xx

Hi hun

Sorry to hear of your loss of a parent babes ... must have been hard!

Glad you are joining us though! Good luck for your saturday restart!

xx

Hi Hun, hows your day going?? I hope you have a fab start to CD today :) xx

Yesterday was good.............I kept myself really busy and drank the water and by half nine last night i went to bed. Just had my first shake this morning and im off to see my nieces.

Hows it going for you?

Sorry to hear about your loss Georgie. Good luck with your restart hun.

Georgie
xx

Yesterday was good.............I kept myself really busy and drank the water and by half nine last night i went to bed. Just had my first shake this morning and im off to see my nieces.

Hows it going for you?

I'm glad you got through Day 1 ok, thats fantastic. It think keeping busy is the key, i find it keeps my mind off food.

Just think after today you will be on Day 3 and burning fat :D.

I hope you have a good day today. Let us know how you get on :) xx

Hey Hun, sorry to hear of your loss! I lost my parents back in 04, and now use them as my "guardian angels" and my "I am watching you if you cheat Angels LOL" so find that comforting and also helps when i feel I can't go on!

Be good and keep posting!

Hi - hope it's all going well. I lost my mum a few weeks back and made the same mistake - trying to get back on CD too soon. Working out ok now - but remember to be good to yourself !!!

Sorry for your loss. Wishing you the best of luck with cd!x

Back