a new starter....

thanks for all your support I started mast MOnday on my scales now show a 3lb loss - BUT my offical weigh i is tomorrow night (when I weighed the same as I weighed Mon AM naked - SO - on their scales it may be less !) I so hope its 2lbs... at least.

That CD ghost popped in this morning to say - pah 3lbs - 7 days!! Told it where to go - but I have a distinct feeling it will make some more appearences in the first month!!

Well having a green day today....

LOL
STW

Well after my green day yesterday - I showed a 2lb GAIN on my scales this morning - now i know I should not be weighing each day - BUT this morning I was only 1lb lighter than 8 days ago - so feeling a bit hacked off - Now I know all the bits, BUT I still feel a bit flat - or should that be FAT - well to be honest both - lesson is do not have a green day the day before weigh in ( I used to have green days at teh beginning of the week) My body adores carbs - and to make matters worse - I have been VERY stinky gassy today. So hoping the scales will be kind tonight - BUT I do not think they will be...

Well after my green day yesterday - I showed a 2lb GAIN on my scales this morning - now i know I should not be weighing each day - BUT this morning I was only 1lb lighter than 8 days ago - so feeling a bit hacked off - Now I know all the bits, BUT I still feel a bit flat - or should that be FAT - well to be honest both - lesson is do not have a green day the day before weigh in ( I used to have green days at teh beginning of the week) My body adores carbs - and to make matters worse - I have been VERY stinky gassy today. So hoping the scales will be kind tonight - BUT I do not think they will be...

Oh I am the worlds worst I weigh my self morning noon and night in fact every time I go in the bathroom. It is a very hard habbit to drop. If you see a gain when you have been good you think well I may as well have a take away or something similar then you do put on even more. I think scales are a gift from heaven and hell :devilangel:just to keep us on out toes. Anyway hope you do lose just keep it up sometimes you can not lose Lbs but can lose inches.:D

thanks Son - here hoping the scales are kind - I have been SO good - and all red days aprt from yesterday.... thanks xx

I don't know if this will help anyone but when I started SW I knew I had to find something I could do forever. Having tried most other diets I didn't do them after and the weight went back on and more:mad:. With SW I can live with it forever. If I go out I can work round it so the weight stays off. This is how I eat now and not a diet. It works for me.

Well done on the weight loss STW :party0011::party0011::bliss:!!!

I agree Sammibabe, although the results with SW aren't as quick as say CD or LL, you are more likely to keep the weight off!

Well done STW!! I agree its defo not a good idea to have a green day before weigh in, i always feel bloated and i feel fatter even if i have lost weight because my belly is bloated so everything feels tighter! Complicated!

Back