1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

A new SW Diary - I can do it this time!?!

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by LMMA268, 27 April 2011 Social URL.

1. LMMA268

LMMA268 New Member

Hi guys,

I'm new to this site, although I have been cyber-stalking for some time & am so impressed with the weight losses, I'm hoping I'll be able to achieve something if I have made the commitment to a diary too.
    I've been following SW for some time, I joined a class in January, bought a 12 week countdown & have lost 7 pounds in the first 6 weeks, but not lost anything since. I was away with work a few weeks & then missed a few classes & then have found it difficult to go back so I'm going for it alone!
    I really enjoy the plan & am hoping to follow EE, I do love original days but often feel hungry.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. LMMA268

LMMA268 New Member

So food for the past 2 days as follows;
    B - Fibre plus bar & honeydew melon & dash of milk in 1 cup of tea - 1 syn
    L - Quorn bolognaise, made with onions, mushrooms, aubergine, tinned tomatoes & passata & penne pasta
    T - Lamb steak, new potatoes, carrots, cabbage & turnip & gravy - 2.5 syns
    Snacks - fresh pineapple chunks & muller light

B - grilled Bacon (fat removed), mushrooms, tomatoes & 2 "fried eggs" in FL with beans
    L - Salmon salad, tinned red salmon, lettuce, cucumber & beetroot with 1 white crusty roll - 6 syns
    T - chicken thighs, sw chips, sugar snap peas & courgette.
    Snacks - melon & pineapple chunks & refresher ice lolly - 3 syns. I've also had a piece of red liquorice - I'm guessing 4 syns? - it wasn't very big, I'm hoping this should cover it. I've also had 250ml of semi-skimmed in tea throughout the day. I've not had my HEB yet - I may have a fibre plus bar in a while...
  4. LMMA268

LMMA268 New Member

Today has't been the best syns wise so far - didn't really plan my food & been on the go all day, so ended up having a fibre+ bar for breakfast & scrambled eggs on 2 small slices of white toast at mothers for lunch, I'm estimating 7 syns for the bread - 70cals per slice + 2 syns for a tsp of flora light. I also had a handful of haribo tangfastic (they were lush) so guessing 8 syns - I had no more than 8 sweeties! I was under syns the last couple of days so hope this will even itself out.
    I'm cooking sw chips as we speak to have with beans & quorn sausages in half an hour or so & going to have some fresh pineapple afterwards.

I foolishly had a sneaky peak on the scales this morning & seem to be a whopping 4 pounds heavier than last Tuesday morning, so trying not to worry about that - I know better than to do this, just thought I was doing so well I would of lost something! I'll not do it again until Tuesday morning when I wake up & will just keep on going.

I'm worrying about my 1/3 superfree - I'm definately not having any for breakfast, but hoping to have had enough throughout the day to compensate - well apart from today when I haven't had any - tut tut!!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.