A new weight loss journey

Off to Poland today cant wait though I know the scales will be groaning on my return

Had a great time in Poland. really cheap place to eat and drink. not sure if i am going to do tfr but i have about a weeks supply left over so might just use them up and decide then have put on about nine pounds since coming off but really stuffed my face since i came back off hols cos i knew i had some shakes left so wkill see how i get on this week.
Anyone heard from jenni, she said she was starting back while i was away but not seen her on this.

Sharon cant believe you are still going you are some woman

Glad you had a good time Al. I haven't seen jeni on here in a while saying that nor the others. Thank you Al yes I'm still going strong still another 4.5 stone to lose so gotta keep going x

Back on it for a couple of weeks have a family wedding coming up and would like another half stone off because they haven't seen me since i started. went to the chemist and since my last weigh in August have only put on 1.7kg so happy with that.

Hi

Al30, SNAP, just thought I'd give LT another shot I still didn't manage to loose my last 1.5 Stone but like you had a gain so need to shift a bit before Christmas and a January Holiday to look forward to. I'm stating today ( Wednesday ) but if I leave it till Monday it will be another week before hitting ketosis so here we go again. I'm just checking if anybody still on form June/ July time as there was some great support on here. Fingers crossed NILL BY MOUTH for me

Start weight today 13 st. :(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good luck minime x

Well guys. I am coming back for a month or so. lost three stone previously but have put on almost a stone recently so need to get back on track. Dont know if there are many on here still from last year. Gonna start next week so wish me luck

Thanks Tamzy. got the shakes today starting on monday

Well guys. I am coming back for a month or so. lost three stone previously but have put on almost a stone recently so need to get back on track. Dont know if there are many on here still from last year. Gonna start next week so wish me luck

Good Luck Al....the time will fly and all the weight gone for Christmas! x

Thanks Sinead starting tomorrow. got great support here last year

I find the support amazing here too. xx good luck tomorrow!!

First shake is done here's to many more

Woohoo!! After a couple of days you won't even notice it xx well done!!

Back