A new weight loss journey

Having the strawberry and vanilla at the moment not too bad

Think i'm liking this strawberry/vanilla mix

I like chocolate and strawberry. Good luck to you all

Toddshar, not too sure about today feel very tired but still determined. Only four days to go to weigh in. what about you how are you doing.

Hi Al I'm feeling fantastic today ;) it was yesterday I felt really rubbish. Be positive and you will get through it. I'm not looking forward to tomorrow as my pharmacist said day 4 is like hitting a brick wall. Fingers crossed she's wrong.

Oh god I hope she is wrong lol. Good thing about tomorrow is back to work (never thought I would say that) and will be really busy so that will help

Yeah I'm back at work tomorrow to only prob is I'm up at 3.30am and I don't go to bed till 9.30pm so it's a long day.

That is a long day , what do you do

I replenish ATM machines I finish work bout 2ish then I run around after my daughter with school run football, dance, pony club it's never ending lol what do you do?

I am a medical secretary in a psychiatric unit

Toddshar - I made a cup of peppermint tea - left the teabag in for about 15 mins. Let it go cold then put it in the freezer till it went frosty. Then just added the shake to that and shook like crazy!! I've got a shaker thing so I put the tea in that then in the freezer. It freezes to the sides of the shaker so when you shake it all the bits of ice blend in!
I'm now wondering what I can mix the strawberry one with :gimi:

BTW I'm on day 4 and feel miles better than yesterday - I've got a headache but I suffer with them anyway so can't really blame LT. I'm in ketosis (breath tastes yuk) and I've had tonnes of energy!!

Hopefully I will get to that stage tomorrow when I am on day four Sally but think I will have TOTM this week too

Sally. If you prefer a savoury salty taste you might like the flapjacks. Some people think they are the work of the devil but I really enjoy mine. I eat them with big cup of tea. I didn't like them the first time I tried them but are hooked on them now.

I think they are very savoury. When you first take them out the packet they smell a bit like oxo cubes. So I take mine out the pAcket about 5 mobs before I eat them to let the smell evaporate. I also like them popped in the toaster for a few minutes. Bizzarly this seems to make them softer!!

Yay day 3 over bring on day 4

Hiya, Ive been on it for two weeks now, and I now only have one shake a day, the other two I mix in a bowl with very cold water, that way I can have it as thick or as runny as I like, either way I eat it with a spoon and feel much better for it :)

Back