• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

A newbie with lot's to lose!

Hi all, I have just joined the site today and have seen the WEMITTs and I know that this is the forum for me!! :D I am on week 4 of the CD and starting weight was 16 stone exactly (after doing slim-fast half heartedly!) and have so far lost 17lbs, my first week was 9lbs, my 2nd week was 5lbs and 3rd week 3 lbs - slightly scared I may not even reach 2lbs this week! I have been sticking to sole source completely but have become a little bored as I only like a few of the flavours so tend to have those ones all the time. I have tried some of the recipes which are great and love the muffin with choc sauce on top yummy! I am thinking about chicken tikka a lot at the moment though cos hubby had one the other night - in front of me aaargh! Just sticking with the oriental chilli at night to pretend it's a chinese!! Hope reach first goal of 13 stone and then ultimate goal is abround 9 stone 7 or bit below. I don't feel it's realistic of me to think I will maintain anything less than that as it'll be a real struggle am sure at 9 stone! I hope to be chatting to lot's of you and will really need your support cos if am bored at week 4 then heaven help me!!:eek:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Karen

Serial Foodie!
welcome to wemitts mandz :D

we r a lovely bunch, even if i do say so myself lol. nice to have u onboard.

sounds like u know what u want and u r doing great so far! sure u will lose it all quickly. well done so far. hope u enjoy minimins
xxxxxxxxx

Karen

Serial Foodie!
a huge number of members r trying to lose 2 stones starting monday just gone and 31st march. just something to keep us all motivated :D

always fab challenges going on around here. its just choosing which one to do thats the prob hehe

Welcome to the merry band Mandz!

We're right with you 'walking the walk' ... you'll be a shadow of your former self in a shorter time than you could imagine!

Lookig forward to getting to know you (well done on the fab losses so far by the way) :)

westhills

I STILL mean it!
Hello, Mandz, and a very warm welcome to the WeMitts. Look forward to sharing your journey with you. Post often on the General thread which is started each Monday and made "sticky" - and do your best to get to Birmingham next month.
Ann xxx

Hi everyone, thanks so much for all your lovely welcomes, I can tell am gonna be on here an awful lot - didn't get to bed til really late last night as on here! Oh well it stopped me feeling hungry that's for sure. I love seeing how everyone is doing with their weightloss, it really inspires me and I know where to come if I feel hungry - just pop on here for some sane thoughts!!

This is the best place to come because it makes you forget about eating. And i am now addicted to playing in the Arcade. I'm still pathetic but my scores are getting better. how are you doing?
Irene xx

Hi,

You are in the right place! Well done on your loss so far.

Amy

Hi Mandz - and well done so far. I'm on week 6 but had a couple of days off as i had an infection and was on strong antibiotics.