A Newbies Diary- This time i'm going to do it!!

junkfoodfiend

Hi everybody, my name is kirsty and i'm 25 years old! I've recently joined up on this forum, although I've been lurking on it for years. I wanted to join up as I am really going to lose the weight this time!! and I see all the positive encouragement that members get from each other on this forum, so I'm going to give the diary thing a go.

In 2007 I was 8 stone 5lb's and a size 6. In the course of the last six years I gained just under 6 stone :( I've always had an unhealthy relationship with food but began to comfort eat.
In April 2012 I started to eat healthy and go to the gym/zumba. I was 13stone 11lb when I started training, and by 15th June 2012 I had lost 1 stone 3 lb (down to 12.8). I started with a personal trainer 3 times a week, and on a low calorie diet (including protein shakes). Yesterday I was 12stone 4 lb, so I'm hoping on my next weigh-in on saturday that I will have lost another pound.

So, my goal weight is 9 and a half stone, which would give me a healthy BMI. 2012 is going to be the year that I finally stick to this!! :)

Weigh in today instead of tomorrow- lost 3 lbs!!! Now down to 12stone 2 lb and only 2 lbs to get off before I reach my first goal. It's 12 days until I go on holiday so would love to have reached my first goal before then. Feeling positive, so going to make sure I don't cave this weekend.:D

Thank you :) I weighed in at 11 st 13 lbs today with exactly ONE week till my holidays yaaay! First goal reached. I'm so much more positive this time round!

Back