A nintendo Wii question

Maximus

Gold Member
Thinking of getting one of these for fun/entertainment and fitness.

A few years since its release, as well as the well-known Wii Fit, what othere titles are available and worthwhile to fit the above criteria?

I'm not a gamer as such. (Bought a PS3 when they first came out and used it only for Blueray lol). I do or at least I did like the Wii's interactive - has it improved further?

I have a 40in TV to play it on now so could be great!

Just dance is pretty cool

I sold mine, didnt think much to it at all to be honest. The wii fit i was really dissapointed with. I understand loads love it but i found even my 8 year old (who is a big lad and not fit at all bless him) found it too easy.

Im buying him the kinect for his xbox for xmas and the exercise games seam to be a lot better on there and you dont have to worry about using a controller....so im stealing it off him to use haha

The wii fit is brill, one woman lost 8lb last week (she's not a new member) all she did was borrow her friends wii & played on that.

I love the dance mat games they are fun. I'm now after the Michael Jackson game (but will wait until cheaper) and Grease dance, sing a long:D

Could you borrow a friends to see if it's something you really want to buy; try before you buy:D

I think Tesco had the Wii on offer a few weeks ago, but if you do decide to buy I bet there are lots of good deals around at the mo.

i am going to buy the Mel B game.

but i loooooooooovvvvvvvvee it.

i was slightly disappointed with Just Dance 2 as there are not a lot of songs to choose from and at that price, i just thought it was a bit too pricey.
x

Ok thanks

Seems to be ok for those who want to/like to dance but not us blokes;)

It would probably be another unused or underused gadget:( Still, I'll continue with the walking and induction to gym tomorrow - probably better to get out if I'm truthful with myself.

I did witness the wii-fit last year and was not really impressed. i thought I may have been missing out on something, but I'm an outdoors-type anyway lol.

Back