a old newbie (or new oldbie!)

fingers crossed

Silver Member
Hey,

Just ordered a sample pack- going to start on Thursday eeeek!

Have done cd ss so I know what I'm letting myself in for but I also know that I lost 5st in 20 weeks so its worth it!

Anyway, just thought I'd say hi. Hope you're as mad as the old cd lot!!

Wow go u pair 5 stone!!! I may keep at it lol xx

welcome back crossedfingers, I like new oldbie :), just saying good luck on your restart x

Thanks folks, hopefully we can support each other along the way.

Just logged on via a proper computer so can see the side bit of my post, can't believe its 5 years since I joined this site and therefore since I started cd- that's blooming ages! I also reread my diary and it made me sad 1. Because our gorgeous friend Sarah is no longer with us and 2. Because I used to be a right misery guts! Anyway both reinforce my current way of thinking- lifes too short.

Keep up the good work!

Thanks folks, hopefully we can support each other along the way.

Just logged on via a proper computer so can see the side bit of my post, can't believe its 5 years since I joined this site and therefore since I started cd- that's blooming ages! I also reread my diary and it made me sad 1. Because our gorgeous friend Sarah is no longer with us and 2. Because I used to be a right misery guts! Anyway both reinforce my current way of thinking- lifes too short.

Keep up the good work!
Hi how you getting on hun im on day two and god its hard but sticking with it!! I must loose this weight again, Im gust so much happier when I have. Just wondering if you would like to stick together??xx

Yes Emily totally! It's always good to have someone who understands what you're going through. You're doing really well, it gets easier around day 5 as you know, so keep glugging that water and coming on here to keep you distracted.

I've decided to start tomorrow seeing as my packs arrived today and my head is in the right place so I'll only be 2 days behind you. Excited for our first weigh ins! xx

Yes Emily totally! It's always good to have someone who understands what you're going through. You're doing really well, it gets easier around day 5 as you know, so keep glugging that water and coming on here to keep you distracted.

I've decided to start tomorrow seeing as my packs arrived today and my head is in the right place so I'll only be 2 days behind you. Excited for our first weigh ins! xx
good luck for tomorrow, if you have not done slim and save before it will seem like a dream compared to other vlcd!!!! I too cant wait to have my first weigh in.xx

I too lost just over 6 stone with CD then proceeded to put most back on :( after many attempted restarts I have discovered Slim&Save! Sample pack arrived first thing this morning I was like a kid at christmas haha... anyway after staring at the box for 2 hours I plunged in & had a banana shake (much tastier & less sickly than CD one) so heres hoping I can stick it out this time!

Good luck to both of you & I will be following you to the finishing line :)

I too lost just over 6 stone with CD then proceeded to put most back on :( after many attempted restarts I have discovered Slim&Save! Sample pack arrived first thing this morning I was like a kid at christmas haha... anyway after staring at the box for 2 hours I plunged in & had a banana shake (much tastier & less sickly than CD one) so heres hoping I can stick it out this time!

Good luck to both of you & I will be following you to the finishing line :)

Well done on taking the plunge! I had a vanilla shake hot with coffee, not the best but as I've only got one of things I thought I'd better use them all! Then for lunch I had chili with cauli and mushrooms as I'm at the dentist later so won't eat- omg its fab! This diet will be sooooo much easier than Cambridge!

We're doing well and can do this. Nice to have someone else on board- a restart trio xxx

Something else- tried the scales at my mum's and weighed more so figured either mine or hers were out so bought new scales- my scales were nearly 2 stone under, 2 blooming stone!!! Rather than sob into my pillow its just made me more determined. We will do this xx

Back