A pet peeve outting me off my food!!

Noisy eaters and cutlery scrapers make me so annoyed! But the top of the list - for me anyway - is people who pick their nose at their desk (or anywhere in public for that matter). I used to have a guy who would pick his nose and then investigate the contents on his finger for 5 minutes - what on earth does he expect to find? the ten commandments, the solution to cold fusion, what! It used to make me feel so ill, i'd try to look elsewhere, but you keep seeing him in your peripheral vision. sick!

Noisy eaters and cutlery scrapers make me so annoyed! But the top of the list - for me anyway - is people who pick their nose at their desk (or anywhere in public for that matter). I used to have a guy who would pick his nose and then investigate the contents on his finger for 5 minutes - what on earth does he expect to find? the ten commandments, the solution to cold fusion, what! It used to make me feel so ill, i'd try to look elsewhere, but you keep seeing him in your peripheral vision. sick!

This made me LOL!!! I agree!

He's arrived and came bearing hot toast from the butty van and a cup of coffee. I'm off to the other team office for 5 mins....gah!

Gah!

And when he drinks, he slurps but then makes a wet sound like 'mwet mwet mwet' after every drink!

QUOTE]
OMG, I love the way that you manage to put the sound effects into words, that's tallent hun, it made me laugh. You could play dirty here and find out what his pet hates are and recipricate if you can lol.

Oh lord... that would drive me barmy too. But like you, I'd hate to hurt his feelings... do you ever have to do filing in your office? Perhaps you could do your filing at the times he has his breakfast (or some other routine task that might take you away from your desk...). It would gross me out too.

I used to know a girl like that... chewed with her mouth wide open, lots of squishy gnashing sounds when she ate. Once she had a yogurt and couldn't be bothered to get up and get a spoon so ate it by sticking her tongue in the pot and slurping it out. Nasty.

I used to know a girl like that... chewed with her mouth wide open, lots of squishy gnashing sounds when she ate. Once she had a yogurt and couldn't be bothered to get up and get a spoon so ate it by sticking her tongue in the pot and slurping it out. Nasty.

ewwwwww :eek:

OMG he's about an inch from death today!!! He's been taking the p*ss out of me all afternoon (just banter but not in the mood) for being a ginger. He then went out for a smoke, came back reeking with a cup of soup...which he's never done since I moved in and tbh it makes the coffee slurps sound like heaven.

It took all my energy not to jump over the table and staple him to in.

*gah*

Thankfully I am only waiting for my lift home to arrive now...phew!

And Ewwww to the yoghurt thing and LOL at CG for the sound skills comment...think 'ability to translate sounds to words' will sit well on my CV? Let's face it, if I do staple him to his desk I might need my CV updating...

Back