A place to keep my focus on being good!

I do find that if I have too much caffeine I get a bit more anxious , I have about 3 or 4 coffees a day but I have it black , no sugar , like an espresso. I don't always drink diet coke as it can make me feel a bit sicky, so only have it on days that I'm struggling!
So we ended up getting pizza last night, feeling ok this morning though, no bloating which is good. Xx

I have an awful situation to deal with today regarding family. I could really do with some advice as it's quite a sensitive subject and I'm pretty upset about it. It involves my little girl who's 7. If anybody can help me out id really appreciate it as I'm going mad here. X

Thanks binkybonk , I don't really want to write it public on here , probably be better to do it through private message. I'll be ok though , thanks for caring :) x

Thanks binkybonk , I don't really want to write it public on here , probably be better to do it through private message. I'll be ok though , thanks for caring :) x

I am here if you would like to Private message, being alone at hard times is really difficult so if you think it would help to message please do, if not don't worry but know am still here to support x

Didn't know you had a diary until I was looking for something else - - :d'oh:

SUBBING <3

Now off to read the 13 pages of comments to get to know you a lil better :p x

Thankyou fb that's really sweet of you, I'm alright ATM thanks. I'm here if u need to chat too :)
Just watching precious, been waiting to see this film for so long! X

such a good film!! <3 Enjoy my lovely. A quiet day at work for me which means NETFLIX :p haha currently re-watching 90210 because I'm a teeny bopper like that haha xx

Back