A place to keep my focus on being good!

ooo 30 day shred, Hope you took measurements and pictures :p Would be a good comparison Binky!! I think if thats what you find keeps you motivated then do what you need to do :) xx

ooo 30 day shred, Hope you took measurements and pictures :p Would be a good comparison Binky!! I think if thats what you find keeps you motivated then do what you need to do :) xx

I will take them tomorrow as I forgot, but am worried I won't be able to do level 2&3 as this level is hard enough x

I think even an attempt is a workout right? I don't think I could plan for 10 seconds but I bet if i tried to do 10 everyday this week, by the end of the week I would be closer to doing it then at the start lol. I applaud you for even trying. xxxxx

I think even an attempt is a workout right? I don't think I could plan for 10 seconds but I bet if i tried to do 10 everyday this week, by the end of the week I would be closer to doing it then at the start lol. I applaud you for even trying. xxxxx

Thank you my lovely, have you tried Leslie walking? X

No babe, what's that? Xx

It is on you tube you type in Leslie Sansone walk and it comes up with 1-5 mile work outs, she does a warm up, a workout then a cool down, it is four steps, walking on the spot, forward kicks, backwards kicks and side steps, I love them as I can do it in the lounge, they only take 15 minutes per mile and it is free on YouTube, was just thinking you might enjoy trying them... As well as your bf workouts of course ;)

Hahaha I must admit with my head in the zone atm I have wanted to do more exercise but my body / health let me down. I've got bad circulation in my legs due to a ski accident, I've got lots of discoloration where I've burst the mini vessels from too much high impact and strain etc. I think i ran funny back in may and I ended up pulling my achilies tendon in both my ankle and since may been in pain each morning so when I get up they are at their worst as I've been laying down so they are stiff etc and walking on them has me in agony as I have to waddle to work while I basically rip the muscle. (hoping my holiday of rest and swimming everyday helps them)

I was looking at water aerobics as I'm going swimming in Sundays as that takes off alot of weight from my legs and obviously for while I'm away etc, looked at exercise for plus size people on you tube etc so I might give Leslie walking a go if it's not too much, or I'd end up doing more damage then good. If I didn't work till 8am everyday I'd go to the gym as I can use the crosstrainer, then plan is to get one but it's having a place to put it lol..

Gosh I ramble alot lol and it's only half 6! Gonna look at a Leslie video on YouTube at work and have a look and maybe I can try it etc!!

Hope you have a lovely weekend babe xx

Morning you beauties haha, Got a lil confused finding this, wasn't sure who's thread it was on haha :p I'm actually feeling ok this morning pieface :p They were a lil stiff in the morning ( but then they always are ) did some mini exercises for my ankles and was able to walk to the bus stop pretty easily today. I saw Binkys message while waking up and a literally missed my bus by 3 mins so decided while I wait 25 mins for the next one, I'd watch one of her videos, I watched the 1 mile one and I'm not going to lie, The WHOLE time I wanted to take part and do it. After watching the video I could deffo do that one, Think it would be really good for me actually. ( honest moment here... I totally thought when Binky was saying leslie walks it was the name of her dog or something and thats what she called them ) ... such an idiot lol :p

After getting off the bus I have to go up a mini hill to grab papers for my work and then back down it again to work and I did it with such a spring in my step to some music, It was great so when I get home I'm going to have a go at the video and Tomorrow aim to do the 2/3 mile one thats about an hour. Just thinking, If I did that video that I watched twice, I could officially say I did a 2 mile walk, in 30 mins. I don't drive so I could only guess how long a mile actually is but that would be HUGE and so so good for me to do while I'm so heavy. Deffo help burn some calories.

sorry - seem to of gone off on a mini tangent on your thread... AGAIN :p

hugs and kisses for you both xx

Hehe no need to apologise - I like your little ramblings :p
I always find that music gives me the motivation to exercise too, I have a playlist for workouts and long walks lol xxx

Morning you beauties haha, Got a lil confused finding this, wasn't sure who's thread it was on haha :p I'm actually feeling ok this morning pieface :p They were a lil stiff in the morning ( but then they always are ) did some mini exercises for my ankles and was able to walk to the bus stop pretty easily today. I saw Binkys message while waking up and a literally missed my bus by 3 mins so decided while I wait 25 mins for the next one, I'd watch one of her videos, I watched the 1 mile one and I'm not going to lie, The WHOLE time I wanted to take part and do it. After watching the video I could deffo do that one, Think it would be really good for me actually. ( honest moment here... I totally thought when Binky was saying leslie walks it was the name of her dog or something and thats what she called them ) ... such an idiot lol :p After getting off the bus I have to go up a mini hill to grab papers for my work and then back down it again to work and I did it with such a spring in my step to some music, It was great so when I get home I'm going to have a go at the video and Tomorrow aim to do the 2/3 mile one thats about an hour. Just thinking, If I did that video that I watched twice, I could officially say I did a 2 mile walk, in 30 mins. I don't drive so I could only guess how long a mile actually is but that would be HUGE and so so good for me to do while I'm so heavy. Deffo help burn some calories. sorry - seem to of gone off on a mini tangent on your thread... AGAIN :p hugs and kisses for you both xx

Morning my dear,

I understand about your legs and that must be very painful and difficult for you. I think the walks would help though as she does warm up and cool down so it won't risk you pulling muscles and it would allow you to stretch your stiff muscles to help strengthen them again.

He he I said try the one mile one, you should try it my lovely but because of your legs I would say just do one mile the first day you try it and see how your legs are the next day, just to make sure they are okay x

You are not an idiot my lovely, most people have asked me what I mean and then started doing them too, I just wish I had found them a year ago x

A mile is roughly 2000 average steps to give you an idea of distance x

Good luck doing it this afternoon,let us know how you get on x

Hehe no need to apologise - I like your little ramblings :p I always find that music gives me the motivation to exercise too, I have a playlist for workouts and long walks lol xxx

Morning Pie x

I too listen to music everywhere I walk, it makes it go quicker and I really enjoy music :)

How is your day going today? X

Good day so far thanks, it's awful weather outside today though! Last day of family bring here today so just gotta put up with today & then it's fine lol gotta get some food in too... Grr can't be bothered, off to write a shopping list now!
Oh and weight wise I'm pretty happy today, ordered some size 8/10 skirts & they fit :O
I'm more like a 10 though, not a 12 so much now so I'm happy to have made some progress :) xx

Good day so far thanks, it's awful weather outside today though! Last day of family bring here today so just gotta put up with today & then it's fine lol gotta get some food in too... Grr can't be bothered, off to write a shopping list now! Oh and weight wise I'm pretty happy today, ordered some size 8/10 skirts & they fit :O I'm more like a 10 though, not a 12 so much now so I'm happy to have made some progress :) xx

Glad they are leaving soon so you can all relax again x

Go you Pie, that's a great boost, bet you have a spring in your step today :)

Took a pic today of me in my new high waist shorts I got from eBay for a couple of quid but I dunno if I'm brave enough to put them up lol
Decided that today is a stay inside & do nothing day. I'm expecting a phone call from family saying "let's meet up it's our last day here" but I'm not going anywhere hehe xx

Back