A place to keep my focus on being good!

Thanks x
Yeah just because of the alcohol, I always have horrendous throwing up after drinking , think I might have an allergy or intolerance to something in it. Feeling better today but still tender lol xxx

Yeah my inner thighs are killing lol but I'll live :) Christmas work do next week so hoping to fit nicely in my dress. Bacon & eggs for tea tonight I think. Cheap and tasty lol how are you? Xxxx

Oh and tea tonight is omelette with garlic mushrooms and maybe some beans :D we are having budget meals and trying to make them healthy. Would be a lot easier just to get a 99p pizza but hey ho! Xxxx

Arghhhh I'm achingggg lol we have been given money for a take away tonight , I'm super excited lol gonna have a chicken burger with salad and chips. I've had 2 packs of quavers today , 2 x 95 cal protein shakes and then I'll have the takeaway so not too bad. Film night too woohoo :) xxxx

Woo! What you gonna watch??

Think we are gonna go see hunger games tomorrow but that all depends how hungover I am from my works night out tonight lol.

Dxxx

Woo! What you gonna watch?? Think we are gonna go see hunger games tomorrow but that all depends how hungover I am from my works night out tonight lol. Dxxx
Ooh have fun! I love the hunger games films. We're gonna watch 22 jump street, I love the first one so looking forward to watching it :) xxx

Back