A postive thread from Sez (at last!!!)

Sez

has started again!!
Just had this weeks WI. As well as having a great class, which I thoroughly enjoyed, I also lost another 4.4lbs!! YIPPEE!

I am just shy of 7 stone loss now, and I feel great.:clap::clap::clap: I do still struggle, and I think I will from now until I reach my goal, however, each week, when I get on the scales and see I have beaten those demons again for another week I am inspired to carry on. I think I have about another 3 stone to go, but I am prepared to re-assess as I go along.

I have been reading avidly, in fact some would say digesting!!!, the book that Mrs Lard recommended to me "The Hungry Years". I have not yet reached the point in the book where he reaches his own personal lightbulb moment, but so far I really do recognize myself and my former eating addictions in a lot that the author says. Although written from a male perspective, I can fully empathize and understand every word I have read thus far. A great book, and thanks for the tip Mrs Lard. (I have also bought but not yet begun reading "Feeding the Hungry Heart" by Geneen Roth, another of Mrs L's recommendations. After looking at this lady's website I feel this book will, too, give me another insight into my own problems and food issues.)

Today too, we were given the skin firming aromatherapy oil that we saw demonstrated at last weeks class, and ordered there. I am really looking forward to using it alongside the body brushing I have now learnt to do and enjoy! I am feeling calm, happy and pampered!! It's luvverly!!:wavey::wavey::wavey:

Just worked out have lost, near as damn it, 7 stone in 22 weeks........

Am pretty gobsmacked, altho I say it myself!

Yay! Congratulations! And good work - keep it up :)

Sez that's AMAZING!
I'm not far behind you on losses and think have only 2 and a half st to go so we're in the same ball park (ish) I'm here to cheerlead, provide shoulder, shout if/when required etc to get us all through the evils of Development.
We've all come way too far to throw in the towel (lets never forget the Loo trauma threads!) I'm feeling some kind of fighting spirit returning. Like you, I've no idea how I'm getting through just now, and we are not alone. I'm going to start a Developers thread. If I put it in the wrong place (likely) I'm sure Mini will sort it out :D
Brilliant brilliant work from you just now - really fantastic :D

Thanks TG! Odd how it get tougher the further along we are? I guess its the mind playing tricks on us...... Still if we refuse to play those "games" no matter how tough, we WILL do it!!!!!

wow that is absolutely fabulous! A humongous well done to you & keep up the good work! You should be SOOO proud of yourself!

I've been following your other threads, and I am just soo pleased for you. The weightloss you achieved is amazing!! Great that you feel more in control again.
I think it's a great idea to reassess your goals as you go along. Hope you have another great week.

Sez,
I am really pleased to hear you are doing well again. I know this is selfish but I was so disappointed when you said your goodbyes!

That huge weight loss in 22 weeks is surreal, hard to believe it is possible.

Hope you keep in good spirits.

Claire

Thats great news Sez, Im so glad you are feeling more positive.
You have done so well, what an amazing loss in 22 weeks.
Well done

Well done Sez
tis great to see you claiming your acheivements :D

Back