a productive day!

SlimBecca

to take my mind off being nervous about my first weigh in tomorrow, i finally got round to sorting out my fridge, freezer and food cupboard.

a whole bunch of stuff i bought before starting SW that i can't really eat now has been passed to my mum's freezer, my freezer is currently defrosting and my food cupboards are no longer overflowing with crap i have no intention of eating!

once my freezer has defrosted (it was well overdue!) i can move SW friendly food back into it and i'll have more space to do a proper food shop :)

not to mention the fact that my mum will stop nagging me about it! and i haven't thought about my weigh in all day... until now.

What a really positive thing to do. You sound like you mean it.

Only thing is you mum is gonna get fat...LOL

LOL. well... we're all a bit overweight in my family, so that ship has probably sailed!! lol.

in all honesty, mum's struggling a bit financially at the moment and is of the opinion that eating things i don't want to eat is better than her and my brother not eating at all! (waste not, want not)

none of it is high fat anyway, as i was loosely doing weightwatchers before joining SW. it's just things like ready meals and meat and fish covered in breadcrumbs which i'm making an effort to avoid - trying to cook from scratch!

i'm determined to get back to my goal weight (got there with WW in October 2003) and would like to lose a stone before christmas :)

i'm such a lazy cook - it will be harder to give into temptation if the "easy" food is in mum's freezer instead of mine.

Good girl! I'm always going to run down my freezer, then I see BOGOFs and away I go again!

i went through my cupboards today aswell, didnt realise how much rubbish i had, now im only left the things i can eat on SW and a few cheeky little extras i can eat in tiny size as a treat mmmmmmmmm biscuits lol

99 % of things in my freezer are also now SW food. I even found the energy from somewhere things morning to make a mince casserole and froze for 2 dinners......defo can get into this batch cooking malarky :p

Back