A promise to myself!

Discussion in 'General Weight Loss Discussion' started by Flab-u-less-Flower, 29 January 2008 Social URL.

  1. Flab-u-less-Flower

    Flab-u-less-Flower Silver Member

    Posts:
    509
    Likes Received:
    29
    I will continue to eat healthy 80% of the time and the other 20% of the time I will let my hair down and relax.

    I will continue to exercise daily and continue to mix up my routines.

    I will only use positive talk and lose the negative talk about myself.

    I will love myself unconditionally.

    I will continue to transform my body even more, concentrating on my arms so I can make my biceps pop.

    I will continue to keep my weight in check by weighing in weekly.

    By doing all of the above, I will continue being FIT & FABULOUS for all of 2008 & every year beyond this I pledge here and now.
     
  2. Avatar

    MiniMins.com Matched Content

  3. Flab-u-less-Flower

    Flab-u-less-Flower Silver Member

    Posts:
    509
    Likes Received:
    29
    I promise to stick to my no sugar and no chocolate for 21 days straight, no ifs ands or BUTTS!
     
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.
Loading...