A Question about 1000 Cal Plan

Discussion in 'CD 1000-maintenance' started by Greeneyes11, 2 July 2009 Social URL.

1. Greeneyes11

Greeneyes11 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1lb(0.57%)
    Diet:
    JUDDD
    Hi there, have decided to work my way up the plans and am starting 1000 cal plan today. I see the list of Fruit under the breakfast menu and it says OR choose fruits to make 150kcal.... well my question is can we only pick fruits from that list or can we have any fruit as long as it doesn't come to more than 150kcal... I bought some blueberries and apricots today and neither are on the list... I was wondering if it was to do with carbohydrates or not, but this list would then apply to all the plans... as on the 1200 and 1500 menu it refers you back to the list on the 1000 cal plan if you are going to add fruit.... please can someone help, I dont want to blow this... thank you.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kernowmum

kernowmum Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(21.08%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi Greeneyes

I love blueberries too and I have been having 50cal of fruit after my dinner. I have been mixing strawberries raspberries and blueberries.

I looked the calories up bluberries are higher than the other two so I only have a few.

Like you I don't want to blow it! I managed to lose 7lb this week on 1000.

The veg is limited as well, but I am introducing a few different things

4. Sunshine Singer

Sunshine Singer Dropped White Sugar & Feeling Fantastic

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(10.87%)
    Diet:
    No white sugar
    I'm sticking to whats on the list. I love all fruit and it's a shame melon isn't on there but I figure I have the rest of my life to eat all the fruit I want after cd life xxx :)

5. Greeneyes11

Greeneyes11 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1lb(0.57%)
    Diet:
    JUDDD
    Well I ate raspberries and blueberries last night, made up to the 50kcal and this morning my scales have still moved down 0.4lb, so pleased with that. I also have some apricots here and looking up their calories and carbs, they are not too bad either, so will probably have them at some point. So I have decided that I will have any fruit up to 50kcals....

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.