A Question about 1000 Cal Plan

Greeneyes11

Gold Member
Hi there, have decided to work my way up the plans and am starting 1000 cal plan today. I see the list of Fruit under the breakfast menu and it says OR choose fruits to make 150kcal.... well my question is can we only pick fruits from that list or can we have any fruit as long as it doesn't come to more than 150kcal... I bought some blueberries and apricots today and neither are on the list... I was wondering if it was to do with carbohydrates or not, but this list would then apply to all the plans... as on the 1200 and 1500 menu it refers you back to the list on the 1000 cal plan if you are going to add fruit.... please can someone help, I dont want to blow this... thank you.

Hi Greeneyes

I love blueberries too and I have been having 50cal of fruit after my dinner. I have been mixing strawberries raspberries and blueberries.

I looked the calories up bluberries are higher than the other two so I only have a few.

Like you I don't want to blow it! I managed to lose 7lb this week on 1000.

The veg is limited as well, but I am introducing a few different things

I'm sticking to whats on the list. I love all fruit and it's a shame melon isn't on there but I figure I have the rest of my life to eat all the fruit I want after cd life xxx :)

Well I ate raspberries and blueberries last night, made up to the 50kcal and this morning my scales have still moved down 0.4lb, so pleased with that. I also have some apricots here and looking up their calories and carbs, they are not too bad either, so will probably have them at some point. So I have decided that I will have any fruit up to 50kcals....

Back