• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

A question about Target

Debs154

Trying again!!
S: 13st0lb C: 13st0lb G: 11st8lb BMI: 30.3 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
When I started my leader didn't ask what target I wanted to set.
I have set 11st because I think I'd struggle to get much lower.

The highest weight for a healthy BMI for me would be 10st 10 so not much less.

My question is about when you get to having free classes - is it when you have reached a weight within your healthy BMI range?

Thanks

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 14st4lb C: 14st4lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 32.3 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Its when you reach target hun. Then as long as you stay in your target range (which is 3lb either side of your target weight) you dont have to pay :)

Debs154

Trying again!!
S: 13st0lb C: 13st0lb G: 11st8lb BMI: 30.3 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Great thanks but I have to ask what would have stopped me setting a target of say 13st - just a stone to lose or even less?

Is there a minimum?

There is no set target levels, as long as you lose half a stone. They have minimum weights but there's nothing for maximum.
Saying that though, there wouldn't be much point as you'd probably carry on losing!

S: 18st13lb C: 10st12lb G: 10st13lb BMI: 23.8 Loss: 8st1lb(42.64%)
Unless you are an on-line member, in which case you have to pay FOREVER, regardless of what weight you get too! Grrrrrrrrr

(sore point)
lol

Grr indeedy! CP - is it worth you joining a group when you have a stone or something to go, that way you can be a target member for free and you'll only need to weigh in once a month to keep your membership active?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Slimming World 1
Slimming World 2
Slimming World 19
Slimming World 10
Slimming World 7