A question for all the re-starters

ChrissyRiley

Silver Member
Hi all, Just really curious as to why the maintenence didn't work for you and you're back,
I know I'm being really nosey, But I'm just scared that when I'm finished I'll be back here again in 6 months xx

I'm back because I didn't work up the steps.

& my husband is a takeaway fiend!!!!

Back to nip it in the bud, before I put it all back on!!

Same for me actually. I stopped before I got to goal and didn't work up the steps, it was a struggle to go back on plan feeling comfortable in my body for once... Enjoyed it too much! Plus being off plan meant you could eat all the things you weren't allowed... Which was everything. The steps should help change the way you eat long term not just as a quick fix which is how I saw it.

I'm back 3 years later because I didn't step up the plan either. Of course I just ate and drank what I wanted without any care in the world. Until doctor told me I'm on verge of diabetes 2 argh so as ou can imagine I'm now obsessed with losing weight.

Good luck guys.

I'm back because I didn't follow the steps - got to within albs of goal, stopped for an operation and just went straight back to old eating because I knew I would have to come back to finish it - Just didn't figure it would take me 15 months of "restarts" (aka shake in the morning and binge for the rest of the day)to get going again properly. Have learnt the very hard way - I will be following the steps up to maintenance this time

Back