a question for blonde logic

Yeah I agree!! Would be awesome to see her on it!

Thanks you guys. My LLC did give me a form to fill out expressing interest if I so desired. I'm giving it some thought. It might be a cool experience. I don;t know about Cover Girl, lol, but I wouldn't mind sharing my experiences. So - who knows - may get my 15 minutes of fame one day. :D

THanks for the thoughts though - really sweet! :)

oooh I really hope you decide to do it, I love the magazine although I am a lipotrimmer, and I think you really deserve a makeover and a fuss. Your story is an amazing one and really shows that it isn't just about the weight but about overcoming your past demons, and that it can be done.

And also you are gorgeous so your photos would look ace x

Yey!! Do it!!! The magazine would never sell so many copies, hehe, you have such a huge fan club! :D:D:D xx

lol - you lot embarass me! But I am flattered, really - thanks so much.

XXX

Ya know, when I first started posting here, and started my diary, I really didn;t think anyone would take notice - as noone has ever taken an interest before. Because they were all thin I reckon.

But here, this site is so supportive, it was so easy to just open up - and it was such a wonderful feeling to have people say they understood what I was feeling, what I had been through, etc., etc.

I mean, lets face it - no one knows what it is like to be fat, excpet for those who have been there, and all my friends have always been slim.

I used to think the thoughts in my head meant I was a bit of a loser - that it was just me that felt like that - that noone understood.

Finding understanding and acceptance here was such a HUGE lift, and really has made a difference in me - and that in itself is a wonderful gift. But to find that I can actually inspire people - well that is an added bonus, and makes me feel really good.

In all my life though - that is something I never imagined, in my wildest dreams - that I could be an inspiration regarding weight loss. Who'd have thunk it.

Thanks so much - and everyone here at Minimins is special - and we all have so much to offer.

Have a nice evening all.

XXX <---big love :D

Back