• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

A question for you all

Hi guys, I was wondering if you could help me.

This really only applies to people of a start BMI of -35 or a weight of -14st, otherwise I cant really compare, but I would like to know how much you all lost (those of you who have done it) in month 1 on CD in total, so that I can know how much to realistically expect.

I know everyone is different but I would like to use your results to kinda predict my own... if thats ok?!

Thanks! xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Hi I started on BMI 37 and lost 10 pounds the first week and about 4 pounds each week thereafter. Good luck on CD I have seen you on the WW forum. I am startind Cd again next week with a starting weight of 13stone 13 and hope to lose about 2 stone.
As long as you stick to it I am sure you will lose about 1 1/2 stone the first month and about 1 stone each month.
Love Amanda x

My start weight was 12.8, I am now 10.2. My ticker and stats are below.

Hiya Wannabslim,

My starting weight was 14 stone 6.2 pounds. The ticker below shows my BMI and weekly weight loss. I have done no exercise so far and am not particularly good at drinking gallons of water.

Hopes this helps!

Heffa

I started 12/01/08 I think. I was 15 st 1 lb and 5 ft 2 - so BMI of 38.5

I lost 11 lb in the first week, then its averaged at around 3 lbs per week.

I'm now 12 st 9 lb and BMI is 32.4

See my ticker, hope this helps.
x

Last edited: