a question !!

jet1968

RIP dan !
do u think it would be ok to keep taking my apple cider vinegar tablets while on this diet .

ive been taking them since 2006 around when my knees swelled up really badly has the doc would not prescribe water tablets because the damage ur kidney's so upon his advice i started taking these .

i havent taken them for about 6 month's and was thinking about taking them again !!

what do we/u think thanks !!

are your knees bad again hon?

my knee's creak badly but i dont want them to swell up out of the blue like they did a few years back ,i couldnt bend them oh it was painful !!

I was just reading about those pills cos I've never heard of them...

I'm all for taking medicine if you need it cos you're ill - I (stupidly) had a Strepsil on Monday cos my throat hurt and then realised it wasn't sugar free but said "s*d it!"... but they don't seem to have proven effect so is it worth it if the ingredients might cause issues?

I have arthrosis so find my joints hurt when it's damp and (dare I say it) when I don't walk much... you've not got arthrosis have you?

oh no, from your description of swelling etc., doesn't sound like it. Hasn't the doctor given you something a bit more "medical" to help?

no ,he didnt know why my knee's swelled up and since ive taken them my knees's have been fine ,has for medical ,wot they offer damage other organ's so herbal is better he said !!

the apple cider great for tummy bloating.

I have some of that in the kitchen, swear it used to give me acid reflux :S....is it dukan safe? any ideas?

Back