A question

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by EveryDayImShufflin, 10 May 2011 Social URL.

1. EveryDayImShufflin

EveryDayImShufflin Member

Start Weight:
    12st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(8.19%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hiya, this isn't exactly off topic but I didn't know where to put it :L

I was told that if you eat something high in syns (like fast food) you can make it up by eating lots of fruit and veg, which then makes you...poop it out hahah

Is it true? And I'm guessing it's not that good for you? I don't follow this as an excuse to gorge on fast food, but I was just curious.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. eternity

eternity Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    9st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    7st0lb(42.61%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    SW
    I don't think that's true. If it was we could all eat junk + fruit/veg all day and not put on weight.
    Who told you this, were they serious?

4. Qua Sae

Qua Sae Full Member

Is this a joke? It makes no sense whatsoever! I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news but if it comes out the other end then the nutrition (incl. fat) has already been absorbed.

5. silly sausage

silly sausage Peas on Earth

Start Weight:
    18st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st13lb(15.89%)
    Diet:
    SW veggie
    Hmmm, why not just eat lots of fruit and veg anyway then you may be too full to fill up on fast food stuff. It will also keep you regular. Good luck :)

6. EveryDayImShufflin

EveryDayImShufflin Member

Start Weight:
    12st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(8.19%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Haha I'm not joking. My mate who's also doing SW genuinely said it! Thanks for clearing that up anyway :p

7. Qua Sae

Qua Sae Full Member

I wish it was as easy as that! I have awful IBS & often things give me diarrhoea for no apparent reason, unfortunately I still gain weight from all the naughty things I eat! How easy life would be if my IBS made me skinny. Lol. It'd certainly make up for the pain & embarrassment, that's for sure :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.