a question

sharon kim

Silver Member
ive been reading some of the post and noticed some of you hide your cs from your OH which i find a bit strange, my OH thinks diets are mad and that paying for meal replacements is madness he reads the box and tells me this is full of crap you can have a full english for less carbs of calories not that he knows what either of them is lolbut as far as im consernd im an adult and what i do is nothing to do with him as i tell him if i want your opinion ill give it to you , so just wonderd why others dont tell their OH what their doing

mine will just say its a waste of money. and i want him to notice my weight loss without thinking he has to say something its all in the mind lol

hows your low carb doing?

im going to start low carbing today so far ive had bacon and egg ,

how does he think people lose weight lol, mind you i have to say i do the cooking in my house it wouldnt dawn on any one else to do it, and there is only me that diets the rest eat what they want when they want and never gain weight. me who is permenantly on some diet or other always trying to lose the same 3stone going from a size 8 to a 16 and back again many times, so may be there is some truth in the diets dont work adage

Hi sharon. My husband just does not agree with meal replacment diets & would be horrified if he knew the costs involved. He does know I'm on a low carb diet & is fine with that but thinks replacements are unhealthy. I've tried all the usual slimming classes & lost lots of weight over the years only to pile it all back on again as soon as I stop attending the classes. My wardrobe also goes from size 8-18. This time, I'm hoping to maintain it better.

Yeah I am with Kel and Moonstone......OH would say I was just wasting money......he knows I am on a diet but thinks I am only cutting back......I will tell him once I have lost some significant weight xxx

Back