A Questions for those LLers for a while..

Near the end of my second week an for me it's not having so much shoulder blade saddle bags hanging out of my bra! Daft I know and it would be in a place that I can't actually see without looking but it just feels so much better there. I just hope too much from the front doesn't go.:eek:

I noticed a real difference after the first week. Belly reduced by almost 2 inches! Also fat is much 'softer' very fast results, keep the faith & tackle each hurdle for what it is, a small challenge that you can overcome.

Thanks for the book reference, sounds like just the thing for me when I get to RTM

I have been doing it for 9 days and I have lost 13lb as of day 7 but a couple more now (I am a serial weigher!!!) I have noticed that my face is not a round anymore, my shirts are not bursting at the seams and the trousers that were tight last week now fit me properly.
Like DeckingJim, if this is what is happening after 9 days god know what I will look like after 3 months!!! :queen:

I'm sure you'll start to see some changes Emveg x x

Like DeckingJim, if this is what is happening after 9 days god know what I will look like after 3 months!!!
It's amazing, isn't it?
I think that while we are overweight, we don't realise the full impact it has on how we look overall (at least, not on a day to day basis) as we tend to focus our attention on the 1 or 2 "bits" that are obvious (i.e. stomach, hips...) and not so much other places.

It's incredible just how different someone can look when they lose weight, not only in their size and shape but also their face; even simple expressions like smiling produce such a different apppearance without the chubby cheeks/extra chins!

Sean
Awesome result man - 2 stone in 3 weeks
I am inspired by your results - You must have some awsome engine inside burning that fat up
Im just a few pounds ahead of you and we both have the same goal
Cant wait to see if we can both be as successful as Pete and Guy over the coming weeks
Keep it up brother
Cheers
James

:DCheers James, you're well on target as well.

No problem with getting the results others have had if we stick to the plan. My aim is to overtake you in the next few weeks - love a challenge :dragon:

It's amazing, isn't it?
I think that while we are overweight, we don't realise the full impact it has on how we look overall (at least, not on a day to day basis) as we tend to focus our attention on the 1 or 2 "bits" that are obvious (i.e. stomach, hips...) and not so much other places.

It's incredible just how different someone can look when they lose weight, not only in their size and shape but also their face; even simple expressions like smiling produce such a different apppearance without the chubby cheeks/extra chins!

THat's really true Pete. I look completely different to me. My face is what I am referring to now. I look at all the photos I have taken of my face through the diet - and when it became seriously noticeable I had lost a fair amount of weight - probably about 5 or 6 stone - well - I started to look at the photos and not see me at all. Everything changed my chin is somewhat pointy, my nose appears a different size then before - my eyes are bigger and my smile is wider (not from happy stuff - just in sheer position, etc. ;)) When I had a really bad bout with my neck a few months ago, the pain got so bad I had a mini breakdown one morning...jst wanted my head ripped off to stop it - and I caught sight of me crying - no, sobbing nearly hysterically, in the mirror - and for the first time, I didn't look like a tick about to pop - all swollen, puffy and red - I actually looked,well, kid of pretty. If that makes sense. I looked in dreadful pain - but I looked like a lady, not a monster!! HA HA HA HA

It was a strange sensation knowing you were looking in a mirror yet seeing someone new, who you have never ever seen before.

I was in my 20s when I started to gain weight. I am neary 50 now. another year. ALl my friends, when I was fat were jealous because I didn;t have any wrinkles. We all thought I was just blessed with good norwegian skin. But now - lol - with all the fat gone, guess what!? I found 'em!!! They are there!!! And I am starting to love them! I have character at last!!!! (though if in a bought with my neck, I look ancient. :( boo hiss!)

BUt at last, I now feel like I look like I should. I just didn't know what that was going to be after being fat through young adulthood, into and through middle life. I missed all those changes along the way, as I was just fat and round faced. End of.

Wierd.

And thats enough waffle.

Sorry Em - your threads been hi-jacked, re-routed, and then hi-jacked all over again!!! :D

xx

Yeah, so true

I hadn't thought about it much. Everyone used to say I had a typical cancerian "moon" face.
No, just FAT !!
Not now. I agree with what you say about the neck though. However, i haven't got all the chins I used to have.
Ho hum, win some - lose some.

Back