A quick Hi!!

Well done Bex

You haven't lost the recipe !:p You were one of my inspiirations when starting out on LL LAST YEAR.

Bex , wow what can I say thats is brill , soon be there , how much water are you drinking ?

Hi all,
Thanks girls...I'm enjoying regaining control!!
I haven't been drinking as much water this time due to circumstances at work etc...but I still manage to guzzle between 2 & 3 litres a day.

Slendablenda...you are looking fab girly!!! as are you all!!:D:D

Hi All

Just a quick update...I've managed to shift 2 stone in the last 6 weeks which is brilliant...I tend to add a small meal so that I don't feel deprived of food...no carbs and I have managed to stay in ketosis...so far so good!!! Hope you are all ok? :)

Well done Bex you are doing great again

HI BEX
How are you ?
Hey that is fab loss in 6 weeks , hope i can do that too !!
And with a small meal .
So what do you have on CD ?

Hi Bex hunny bun..well you have shifted the 2 stone thats amazing. I too have started CD, my 1st day today yikes. I have gained 1.5 stone and feel dreadful. I have just had my strawberry shake but petes just had a chicken curry (left over from my last supper last night) and its hard watching him eat it. But we know it can be done just dreading the next 3/4 days. x

Thanks Bex,

Glad it's going well for you. Great loss in a short time . xxx:)

Hi All,

Not great news I'm afraid!! I've had a nervous breakdown so the weight has gone on the back burner!! I wil be back!!! I promise!!:cry:

Hello Bex
I'm sorry to hear your news.Sounds like circumstances at work may have something to do with it from what you posted a couple of weeks ago.
I hope you are getting the support you need.

Back