A quick update and thanks for all the help

Ozeck

Just under two months ago i made my first post about adding more calories to my meals as i was only eating around 800 calories a day and not realising. i was also stuck with what i should add to my meals to add more calories.

Anyway since that time i have changed broadband provider and it took me nearly two months for them to change it over so i thought i would give a little update.

Since then i have started eating 600-700 calories more and am now eating around 1500 calories and am down from 160lbs to 150lbs but i am starting to lose it a lot slower now. i don't know where it is disappearing from because i still have the same size waist legs chest and stomach lol.

Just wondering if it is ok to stick at 1500 for the time being or should i up it a bit more? i would like to stick at 1500 because like i said first of all when i first posted i found it hard to add more calories and eat more so at 1500 i will find it even harder.

thanks for all the help and support so far

If you are losing well on 1500 I would keep to that. There is no need to eat more if you don't need to, provided you are eating all healthy food and not empty calories you should get adequate nutrition with 1500. Good luck!

I'm sure I asked you this before but just in-case I didn't... Are you on mfp??
1500 sounds O.K.. If your loosing and happy go with it :)

Back