A quick venture...

livi

Committed Loser
Hey everyone...

This is just a quick venture in to say hello to everyone and see how you're all getting on. I'm refusing to even start thinking about my wedding until I'm at least two stone lighter or reach a size 18...whichever comes last! Lol! I don't want a quick fix so am doing weight watchers :) What would be the point of looking at yourself looking slim on your wedding day, six months later having piled 2 stone on?!

Hey Livi, im no expert on CD diet and have only read up about it myself within the last 2 weeks (been on it for 9 days now) but there are like a few different plans available. You could do the sole source for a number of weeks, then do the second plan which can be used to slowly introduce yourself to food again.. This could help alot, its fast yet it helps you with your amounts of foods.

Hope this helps, Danny

I don't think piling the weight on has anything to do with a particular diet, I believe its all about people getting complacent. Keeping the weight off is the harder part - but for me, i shall be hopping on the scales once a week to make sure I keep myself in check once I reach my goal weight.
Its about whatever diet works for you.

Back