A really bad day.

i'm just sitting down with a coffee WITH MILK, feeling guilty but it tastes oh so good after 4 weeks of water and only 2 coffees in that time.
Don't worry about what you ate, it wasn't too bad at all. Just drink plenty of water, get back up on that wagon and continue the good work.
I'm a weigh-aholic too. Every morning and just before bed, I just cant help it. Thought I had lost 4lbs last week but on CDCs scales it was only two. Hoping for 4 this week but who knows when I get there so i am going to ask my hubby to hide the batteries and (look forward) to a good result on a Monday.
I have found some of my clothes are far too big already so whilst we want the scales to go down, when they are slow the inches will still be disappearing.
Good luck on your journey
Mx
lol I used to have 3 sets of scales and used to weigh myself about 3 times a day on all of them stood with one leg slightly off,held onto something before i got on got on and off, everything to weigh what i thought i should at the time,i have taken the batteries out,got my husband to hide all of them you name it ive done it,Ive got an addiction to the scales,now i have one set,I weigh every day,thats just how it is but normally only once a day now and i dont take much notice of what it says if i weigh more than i did the day before as i know with cd you cant fail to lose at a rapid rate x

sapphire, my weight can be 4lbs higher at bed time than in the morning. this will be due to the amount of water i drink in the evening - up to a litre. we just have to keep looking at the figures so far, i lost 17lbs in 3 weeks - no other diet can come close.
Mx

Glad it's not just me!!!! X

Tara why couldn't your CDC know what to give you. If your 5ft 8 or over you should be on 4 a day anything lower is 3 a day.

Hope you have been good today lol
X

It was my weight thy made her um and ah...... I know now that was wrong having read the lit. Am 5'5 so it should have been obvious right!! I pretty much do it by myself now!! On here for advice and support, order stuff from her!

My day good thanks :) xx

I'm pretty much same sapphire. My CD is nice enough but we'll never gel and its as quick as she can get my money and hand over order. I'm in and out within ten minutes. That suits me though as it takes me 25 minutes to get there. My last CD lived 5 minutes along the road, was lovely - had a half hour slot for everyone, free samples, lots of advice and kind words, nothing was any bother.

The scales are showing 2lbs off since wed, but am feeling really like I just want to give up. I dont know where my joie de vivre has gone. :(

Oh no don't give up Tara, we need you and you have been doing so well! xxxx

Not really doing well! Only 2lbs weight loss so far in week two!! Need to get up off my but and do something!!! Maybe zumba............

ARG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I reckon its the fact I still havent been Jess...... Thats at least 5lbs. If only it would come out!!!!!

After I cracked and ate my roast beef dinner last week I went, and I went good!
I had only lost a lb this week and I got on this morning and 2 had come off.
When do you officially weigh?

wednesday :) though its on my scales as my cd is 200miles away xx

Hmm, how about you don't weigh yourself until Wednesday then? I know its crazy but it might work, just concentrate on the plan! xx

Take something Tara if it been sometime either that or have a sugar free sweet/mint always works well for me on a liquid diet x

Tara, please take something to help you go, it will make you feel so much better

I senna-ed it and it's all fixed! I forgot to say sorry!

Good :)

Back