A Request for a Kick up the Preferbial!

dreamslim

Silver Member
I went on a camp at the beginning of August and had planned not to let myself go overboard and put on, unfortuantely I could not follow my plan, it was really difficult and I had no control whatsoever over what I ate.
I put on 3.5lbs and totally deserved that and planned to get right back on it the next day, that didn't happen, the following week I lost half a pound but that was by some kinda fluke of life.
This week again I planned to get straight back on it on Tues but just can't seem get myself motivated and today on my own scales I'd gained another 3lb (the 3 lb I think I deserved to gain on Mon). I know feel fat, horrible and miserable and this makes me want to eat crap.
I've got several reasons (excuses) for why I'm feeling like this at the mo:
1. I had a redundancy notice in work at the beginning of the month and even though I knew it was coming and I may not actually end up losing my job (funding application pending) it is still quite a scary/stressful time
2. I am on the depo injection and this runs out this week (today actually) and am getting it redone tomorrow but the whole crazy hormones thing is also crap
3. In reference to the redundancy thing, my work has slowed down recently (can't take on new clients) and so have spent a lot of time in work bored recently.

Stress, boredom and hormones - anyone got a cure?! :D:D:D
Thank you for listening to my rant and I would really appreciate any advice or a*** kicking! :)

going through the same thing ...cant get motivated but for different reasons.
Dont know what to suggest, just hang in there and keep as SW friendly as you can, until that time comes that you are ready to go back to 100% .I need to do the same or else before I know it them 20lb s I lost will be back on :(

going through the same thing ...cant get motivated but for different reasons.
Dont know what to suggest, just hang in there and keep as SW friendly as you can, until that time comes that you are ready to go back to 100% .I need to do the same or else before I know it them 20lb s I lost will be back on :(

Well, if the 3lb I saw this morning is right then that puts me at a 9lbs total loss instead of 15lbs :(

Back