A short introduction

Mesina

Hello everyone!

Just discovered the site and wow! Such a relief to find somewhere to get a support network up.

I'm currently 22 weeks pregnant with baby number 4. The official due date is April 19th. I was with Slimming World before I fell pregnant and now have come to continue solo after worries of SPD again with this baby as I've had in my last two pregnancies. I don't want to gain huge amounts of weight and put more strain on my pelvis! Mostly, I'm here to enjoy a healthy pregnancy and enjoy the experience of it all once again.

Look forward to getting to know you all!
Mesina x

Hi Sweet!

A Warm welcome and a huge congratulations on baby number 4!

How have you found it this time round? Do the other 3 know? How exciting!

xxx

Oh well I'd be happy to help out any first timers! 4th time around, yes I must say it's all very relaxed and much easier than the first and second time. Although with my last pregnancy I had SPD pretty bad, so I'm hoping that it doesn't hit me hard this time round. I'm confident, and just keeping tabs on my weight (i.e. not stressing but focusing on eating healthy) I am hoping that may ease extra pressure on my pelvis. But all in all, a very enjoyable pregancy so far thank you :)

Yes the other 3 are well aware, especially since I show very early. I tend to expand quite quickly suddenly, so we told them somewhere just around the 12 week mark. They are very excited and can't wait for their little brother to arrive. (we found out the sex...we just couldn't stand waiting)

Nice to meet you guys! x

Aww thats lovely! congratulations on your baby boy!

Bet the others were over the moon!

Fingers crossed the SPD doesnt get too bad, i was in bed most the weekend with it, and Kirsty really suffers with hers as well so hopefully u wont too :(

xx

Hi Messina! Welcome aboard girl! Another 4th timer (like me!) great!:D

How's the pregnancy going so far? Anymore planned after this?;) People are forever asking me that question! I think that this will be my last but hey, you never know!

How old are your other 3 cuties? Mine are still quite young so I got alot of hard work ahead of me! But I'm looking forward to it:p

x

howdy. welcome :D i'm a first timer so am plodding along and panicking at everything of course :D

abz xx

Back