A small cheat:help!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by minime100, 19 June 2007 Social URL.

1. minime100

minime100 Full Member

Have just had AAM portion of lean roast beef and salad! Shame is its not AAM til Sat! Bollocks. Anyone know if this will screw things up weightloss wise? Also, should I have my last shake of the day?? OOOOOOH what a bloody idiot I am!:break_diet:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. spooky

spooky Banned

Had a big row with husband tonight...........

should have posted this on a new thread oops!
    Sorry!

4. spooky

spooky Banned

OOps sorry! was meant to start a new thread!:(:(:(

5. munchkin

munchkin Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    Hey Minime,

If it was a small cheat and within AAM week guidelines I can't imagine you'll have done much damage. Stick to the diet to the T over the next few days and drink plenty to make sure you flush out as much as possible. You may find that you retain a little water - but that's all it will be ... water.

Don't beat yourself up - no real harm done, just get your halo back on for the rest of the week. Stay away from food chick and remember to stay positive :hug99:.

xx

6. TTey68

TTey68 Full Member

Hi Minime... Roast beef, regardless of how lean, is not permitted on AAMW. If you need to 'eat' would strongly suggest chicken breast (no skin) which will keep you in ketosis.

Shouldnt worry about a few days before AAMW, to be honest had chicken breast and veg a few times this week, and its not my AAMW.

Good luck xx

7. CherryValentine

CherryValentine Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    I dont think beef will knock you out of ketosis, it just has much more fat than chicken, beef is permitted on Atkins which is a ketogenic diet like cambridge.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.