A small cheat:help!

minime100

Have just had AAM portion of lean roast beef and salad! Shame is its not AAM til Sat! Bollocks. Anyone know if this will screw things up weightloss wise? Also, should I have my last shake of the day?? OOOOOOH what a bloody idiot I am!:break_diet:

Hey Minime,

If it was a small cheat and within AAM week guidelines I can't imagine you'll have done much damage. Stick to the diet to the T over the next few days and drink plenty to make sure you flush out as much as possible. You may find that you retain a little water - but that's all it will be ... water.

Don't beat yourself up - no real harm done, just get your halo back on for the rest of the week. Stay away from food chick and remember to stay positive :hug99:.

xx

Hi Minime... Roast beef, regardless of how lean, is not permitted on AAMW. If you need to 'eat' would strongly suggest chicken breast (no skin) which will keep you in ketosis.

Shouldnt worry about a few days before AAMW, to be honest had chicken breast and veg a few times this week, and its not my AAMW.

Good luck xx

Hi Minime... Roast beef, regardless of how lean, is not permitted on AAMW. If you need to 'eat' would strongly suggest chicken breast (no skin) which will keep you in ketosis.

AAMW.

Good luck xx

I dont think beef will knock you out of ketosis, it just has much more fat than chicken, beef is permitted on Atkins which is a ketogenic diet like cambridge.

Back