A small victory!!

clairem87

cos i need this xxx
i was watching sex and the city, and theres a bit where theyre eati g those big new york pizza slices. i was totally thrown by it and ended up at the dominos.co.uk checkout with a pizza, sides and a dessert ready to order.
im so proud of myself though cos i talked myself back from the edge so to speak! i cant honestly remember the last time i actually had control over such a powerful craving as opposed to it controlling me!!
it might sound silly to be proud of this but its a big achievement for me :angel09:

xcx

Well done on your achievement of not making the order. In my eyes thats a big step on your journey and show incredible will power as you were one click away plus you would of seen some pretty irresistable pictures on the website so well done you!!!! Use this in the future when temptations strike again - think I made the right choice then and I can do it again.

Congratulations and good luck on your journey x x

That's fantastic :) :) :)

Pizza wouldn't have been half as nice as you imagined anyway and I always think it will throw you back 4 days ...... So not worth it :D

Go brush teeth when the cravings start or eat an ice cube ( will sort out the wanting to chew bit)

Thats fab hun, well done!! :D xx

Back